• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I guess not as the Porter County bomb squad was called out for the grenades that were dropped off at Gutridges and now for the explosion at the Post Office in East Chicago.

Blue Falcon, we all had a chance to vote in Dan Bursak for Sheriff in the last election but all we got was the guy they just arrested as Sheriff... and looks like we will just get another Dem in his place...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    It sounds like someone is watching too much unibomber. That or someone dropped a mentos in some diet coke.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    1st weekend in quite some time I don't have to go anywhere.... and the wife wants to go somewhere. :rolleyes:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It is Apple Fest at Garwood Orchards...and we usually go...and I said last year we could go...kinda my fault :facepalm:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericwp, they are the Kings and Queens of Da Region and they can bequest anything they want from us mere pheasants...

or so they think...

that is what they teach in the schools atleast...

dang it is cold... my everything is hurting already.... got to figure out how to get my hands to work to put the new RRA Match Varmint trigger in the AR before this weekend...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    That's going to be a sweet trigger.

I thought we passed the referendum to amend the Constitution that says it would take a referendum to raise property taxes. They just killed everyone with an income tax. Of course that's not enough. Property taxes should be going down.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ericwp,

I hope so because the trigger that shipped with that Bushy Varmint rifle really makes it awful to shoot...

and I heard they passed more legislation to allow them to re-tax on top of the already levied taxes and increased the percentages which in turn they can now make up the amount that they tripled the tax percentage on and of course it is all legal because they voted themselves the ability to do it all...

Soooo the whole bombing thing is a inner gang war between Hammond city gang members ey ?.... lol....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Almost got to hide your face when you mention being from Da Region anymore...

Sheriff, Chief of Police, Mayors, city officials, and then we get down to the normal bangers all grouped together at all levels...

Remember the East Chicago Councilman in jail doing time and still being paid by the city...

shame..... lol...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Almost got to hide your face when you mention being from Da Region anymore...

Sheriff, Chief of Police, Mayors, city officials, and then we get down to the normal bangers all grouped together at all levels...

Remember the East Chicago Councilman in jail doing time and still being paid by the city...

shame..... lol...
    We are still rookies compared to Chicago and Illinois officials.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If I didn't live here, I would agree with the downstate folk who want to give us to Chicago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom