285.7 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    If you've ever had a run in with the law and done your time so to speak, you rely on the courts to keep the record straight and share that information with the local, state, and federal police entities. The approval voice of your LTCH and gun purchases. People who have had convictions set aside and expunged are at the mercy of the courts efficiency and filing/record keeping abilities. Errors are made daily, person to person, State Agency to State Agency in every form imaginable. I have MUCH experience with it and it took me years to get the record set straight, but I was able to clear my name with the ATF and the State on all fronts. However this did not stop all of the BS I encountered along the way prior to it , unknown to me for years, able to purchase firearms, carry firearms with a valid LTCH according to the State Police until the local ATF stepped in and branded me a FELON in POSSESSION of a FIREARM !!!
    So proper persons beware, if you have ever had your record cleaned up you better check it out !!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If only more elected officials would follow this sheriff’s example…so we could more easily figure out who to not vote for.

Attachments

• 5A155C39-82B3-479F-B084-FE41E663868D.jpeg
      5A155C39-82B3-479F-B084-FE41E663868D.jpeg
      1 MB · Views: 50

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Raise the speed limit by 5mph on all roads. People won't actually drive faster, it just reduces fine amounts.
    Or start today and just follow the speed limit. If you leave a few minutes early, you wont be late.
    From what I see, the speed enforcement is only used sporadically when funds are short.
    Another plus is you will drive the speeders nuts and get a good laugh as they angrily flip you the bird when they finally get to pass you.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Or start today and just follow the speed limit. If you leave a few minutes early, you wont be late.
    From what I see, the speed enforcement is only used sporadically when funds are short.
    Another plus is you will drive the speeders nuts and get a good laugh as they angrily flip you the bird when they finally get to pass you.

I'd rather speed limits be removed entirely and enforcement of reckless driving be ramped up. Instead of giving someone a ticket for 10 or 20 MPH over the limit, just pull over the people causing issues. Except for in neighborhoods and the middle of towns/cities, speed limits have never made sense to me. People don't follow them anyway... :dunno:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sounds like the ball is still rolling in Georgia…

ETA:

Georgia’s still working on it and progressing, it sounds like.

Attachments

• 54AE1758-0934-43B4-BDF6-79B15CA5839D.jpeg
      54AE1758-0934-43B4-BDF6-79B15CA5839D.jpeg
      111.6 KB · Views: 1

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Who do we send the emails to?
    Sam Nunn? Vince Dooly? UGA? Sounds like this one is a done deal now. Bold and BIG Indiana my emphasis.

Today, the House voted 100-67 to pass Senate Bill 319, the Senate’s constitutional carry bill, with substitute language previously added in the House Judiciary Committee. It will now go back to the Senate for immediate consideration.

Constitutional carry recognizes the right of a law-abiding adult who is legally allowed to carry a concealed firearm, to do so without first having to obtain government permission. This ensures that citizens have the right to self-defense without government red tape or delays. Additionally, this legislation maintains the existing concealed handgun license system, so citizens who still wish to obtain a permit may do so.

Currently, there are 24 states that already have constitutional carry. Of those, Alabama, Ohio, and Indiana joined that list just this year. Governor Brian Kemp has stated his support for constitutional carry, so the General Assembly just has to send a bill to his desk.
    NRA thanks Representative Mandi Ballinger, Senator Jason Anavitarte, Speaker David Ralston, Representatives Alan Powell, Rick Jasperse, and J. Collins, Senate President Pro Tempore Butch Miller, Senator Brian Strickland, and all the cosponsors in each chamber.
    Please stay tuned to www.nraila.org
    and your email inbox for further updates.

Top Bottom