• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    David Conte (AKA my NRA-ILA POC) asked me to bump this on INGO. The fact it's in Martinsville (in the heart of Indiana Senate President Pro Tempore Rod Bray's district) is not a coincidence.

23 February is the last day for committee hearings in the General Assembly. We'll definitely know where we stand at 1900 (or 7pm if you prefer.)

John Weber the NRA State Director (testifies in support of ConC representing the NRA) will be providing the updates.

If anybody over this way (Avon/Hendricks County/Indy west side) wants to ride with me send me a PM. I can take another three (I drive a Civic, I think it's a requirement when you carry a Glock.)

IN: Constitutional Carry Update​

You are invited to a legislative update meeting concerning permitless carry. This meeting will be held at 7:00 pm on February 23rd at the County Administration Building in the Lucille Sadler Room. This will be a great opportunity for you to hear what is holding up Indiana from being the next Permitless carry state. We hope you can join us for an important meeting concerning your Second Amendment rights here in Indiana. To RSVP please fill out the form below.

WHEN

February 23, 2022 at 7:00pm - 8pm

WHERE

County Administration Building
    180 S Main St
    Lucille Sadler Room
    Martinsville, IN 46151
    United States
    Google map and directions

CONTACT

DAVID CONTE · david@nrailafrontlines.com · 17037084664

Be sure to RSVP below:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Also: this is a Morgan County Offices building. Not a courthouse or a jail (not a GFZ.)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Shamless plug.

Richard and Rod Bray are regulars at my family's restaurant. They usually sit in the bar and are typically there on weekdays but do come in on weekends too. Anyone wanting to have a polite and civil conversation with Rod and let your opinion be heard in person it would be a good place to start looking.

I'm not a sight supporter or advertiser on here so I won't post the name of our restaurant but I will say it's the oldest Steakhouse in Martinsville and it's right next door to the hospital. Anyone who knows me on here knows.

Last edited:

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    Shamless plug.

Richard and Rod Bray are regulars at my family's restaurant. They usually sit in the bar and are typically there on weekdays but do come in on weekends too. Anyone wanting to have a polite and civil conversation with Rod and let your opinion be heard in person it would be a good place to start looking.

I'm not a sight supporter or advertiser on here so I won't post the name of our restaurant but I will say it's the oldest Steakhouse in Martinsville and it's right next door to the hospital. Anyone who knows me on here knows.
    Is it Bynum's? If so, that place is excellent.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This actually made me laugh out loud!
    You get a little bit of everything here at INGO. Welcome to the forum, click On forums, then introductions and greetings. Introduce yourself to the group, good bunch around here.

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    David Conte (AKA my NRA-ILA POC) asked me to bump this on INGO. The fact it's in Martinsville (in the heart of Indiana Senate President Pro Tempore Rod Bray's district) is not a coincidence.

23 February is the last day for committee hearings in the General Assembly. We'll definitely know where we stand at 1900 (or 7pm if you prefer.)

John Weber the NRA State Director (testifies in support of ConC representing the NRA) will be providing the updates.

If anybody over this way (Avon/Hendricks County/Indy west side) wants to ride with me send me a PM. I can take another three (I drive a Civic, I think it's a requirement when you carry a Glock.)

You are invited to a legislative update meeting concerning permitless carry. This meeting will be held at 7:00 pm on February 23rd at the County Administration Building in the Lucille Sadler Room. This will be a great opportunity for you to hear what is holding up Indiana from being the next Permitless carry state. We hope you can join us for an important meeting concerning your Second Amendment rights here in Indiana. To RSVP please fill out the form below.

WHEN

WHERE

180 S Main St
    Lucille Sadler Room
    Martinsville, IN 46151
    United States

CONTACT

Be sure to RSVP below:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

WHEN

WHERE

180 S Main St
    Lucille Sadler Room
    Martinsville, IN 46151
    United States

CONTACT

Be sure to RSVP below:

Looking At how things might work out tomorrow, I think I’ll have to resend my ride down there offer. With two other bills in that committee, it could be 6:30 PM before we get out of there tomorrow.

Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm fairly new to this group but born and raised Hoosier. This issue is very important to me. My wife can't make it tomorrow due to kids logistics but I have room for 3 if anyone would like to ride. I live near Brebeuf prep school in the college park area. Close to the peramids. Message me if you'd like to go. I'm planning on leaving around 5 and grab a bite on the way. It's about an hour from my house to Martinsville.

Dan

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Reminder: You are Invited to a Legislative Update Meeting in Martinsville Today​

remote.axd
    Come out for our NRA-ILA Legislative Update Meeting today, Wednesday, February 23rd, at the Morgan County Administrative Building for important legislative updates from your NRA-ILA Staff. Our State Director, John Weber, will be giving you an update on what is going on with Constitutional Carry in Indiana and why it has stalled once again. Be sure to RSVP below:

When:
    Wednesday, February 23rd, 7pm - 8pm
    Where:
    Morgan County Administrative Building
    180 S Main St
    Lucille Sadler Room
    Martinsville, IN 46151

Top Bottom