• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Looking at prior photos of her during her life, she looks feminine. It’s not until college years that she starts really looking masculine. So was she groomed in college? She was a tom boy, but that’s not the same thing as identifying as a boy/man.
    yup
    let's keep sending kids there
    And in case parents won't, we'll just subsidize them and MAKE the parents send them

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    A horrible incident! I do find it odd that there was no report of any wounded at the scene. Usually events like this have a high percentage of wounded victims. 14 minutes was a long time before the shooter was killed by law enforcement. Just curious...

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    A horrible incident! I do find it odd that there was no report of any wounded at the scene. Usually events like this have a high percentage of wounded victims. 14 minutes was a long time before the shooter was killed by law enforcement. Just curious...

Well from reading other stuff and articles seems like she was after a certain person. And was going to continue this rampage… maybe the others were after she realized she wasn’t making it to the next stop. Disgusting

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    "More guns lead to more deaths."
    "States that have open carry laws have more deaths."
    Was this one of those educational opportunities.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Been saying this for years. Believe it's over 90% have been on some sort of antidepressant/SSRI
    Devils advocate. How many are on those and DONT go on a murderous rampage? Still a miniscule, virtually unmeasurable percentage.

Not saying it doesnt cause it. I'm just saying other things like getting fired and "snapping" also happens and is also a miniscule number compared to others that get fired and DONT go postal.

Edit: By that metric, we should also ban the flu shot because it kills a small number of people every year.

Last edited:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Trials and executions are overdue.

I think its a huge stretch to say that theres decades of evidence that antidepressants cause mass shootings. My 88 year old grandmother takes an ssri (despite me saying she should get off it) because her husband passed away and her Dr. said she had depression. Despite taking this ssri for a few years now she hasnt gotten angry and tried to shoot me or anyone. She still dislikes action movies because "they're too violent" and watches dumb romantic hallmark movies. The vast majority of people taking ssri's will never shoot anything. I dont think its a stretch that people who are complete lunatics also take medication, but the vast majority of ssri users arent lunatics. Lunatics do a lot of the same activities that regular folk do too. John Wayne Gacy liked to have bbq's. These lunatics seem to all be firearm owners but we dont blame the firearms, we dont say theres decades of evidence that firearm ownership causes mass shootings. The left says its firearms, the right says its mental health and but I think its structure, community fabric, how we treat each other in today's world. The amish dont have these issues. They live in the same country we do. I disagree with them on a lot but they keep a tight community and help each other. They have purpose in their life, which I think the lack of is a large contributor to a majority of mental health issues today.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Devils advocate. How many are on those and DONT go on a murderous rampage? Still a miniscule, virtually unmeasurable percentage.

Not saying it doesnt cause it. I'm just saying other things like getting fired and "snapping" also happens and is also a miniscule number compared to others that get fired and DONT go postal.
    I wonder if it ever came to pass that being subscribed those medicines (if they can be called that), the person would automatically go on a red flag/NICS deny list, how many gun owners would take the subscription?

Top Bottom