• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    My last bike was a 1999 hayabusa 1300. I wasn't as good as I had convinced myself I was, so I sold it before I rode it to my funeral.

Bike before that was a 1400 intruder. I would love to get back into it, but I get enough odd looks riding my ATV with a car seat strapped in, I cant imagine putting one on a bike.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My last bike was a 1999 hayabusa 1300. I wasn't as good as I had convinced myself I was, so I sold it before I rode it to my funeral.

Bike before that was a 1400 intruder. I would love to get back into it, but I get enough odd looks riding my ATV with a car seat strapped in, I cant imagine putting one on a bike.

I did for a while.

Found a car seat on the curb for trash, zip tied it to bike and rode around such to see peoples' looks.

I have a friend going through chemo - if she's ever about to cry, she just thinks back and imagines me, wearing a bowtie, on my scooter with a baby seat of the back.

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Very Nice!!

Near Nora here and my oldie but goodie ride, a 1984 FJ1100

84_yamaha_FJ1100.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I’ve got an ‘18 Honda NC750x and my wife rides a ‘16 NC700x. Both outfitted for travel. Plan to circle the Great Lakes this summer by following backroads along the shorelines as much as possible; looking to avoid interstates so we can visit small towns, local pubs, etx.

ixKaci6QEmUS9OpjHUg6g_zpskktyohif.jpg

Top Bottom