• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    Just reported on the evening news the parents are being charged with manslaughter, gun was bought as gift for the kid. Seems the kid got in trouble at school or was caught searching for ammo. Parents were told, mom then texted him telling him not to get caught doing it. Several other damning tidbits. They are in dire straights. Wonder if they will all serve their time in the same pokey.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That’s exactly what I got from that, as well.
    And, turns out it wasn’t far from that.

"The Crumbleys left town on the night of the tragic shooting for their own safety. They are returning to the area to be arraigned. They are not fleeing from law enforcement despite recent comments in media reports," attorneys Shannon Smith and Mariell Lehman told Fox News.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just reported on the evening news the parents are being charged with manslaughter, gun was bought as gift for the kid. Seems the kid got in trouble at school or was caught searching for ammo. Parents were told, mom then texted him telling him not to get caught doing it. Several other damning tidbits. They are in dire straights. Wonder if they will all serve their time in the same pokey.
    A teen looking at ammo on the internet by itself is not a cause for astonishment. Couple that with drawing dark images of shooting people and the ammo is then an indicator of trouble brewing.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And, turns out it wasn’t far from that.

"The Crumbleys left town on the night of the tragic shooting for their own safety. They are returning to the area to be arraigned. They are not fleeing from law enforcement despite recent comments in media reports," attorneys Shannon Smith and Mariell Lehman told Fox News.
    Uh, thats not what you said 6 hours ago. 6 hours ago you said "my clients have stopped communicating with us and we are unable to contact them."

Franc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2021
    Fishers, IN
    Somebody explain why the parents would buy a handgun as a gift to a teenage son? I bought my kids guns for competition but they are only allowed access at the gun club.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Somebody explain why the parents would buy a handgun as a gift to a teenage son? I bought my kids guns for competition but they are only allowed access at the gun club.
    I bought my son a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 with a MRDS and 1k rounds for his 13th birthday. He proved to me that he was responsible enough for the privilege. He's a great shot and loves the shooting disciplines. He gets fantastic grades, does his chores, communicates well with us, and otherwise sets himself as an exemplary child. Why not?

Now, why did THESE parents buy THIS kid a handgun as a gift? God only knows.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uh, thats not what you said 6 hours ago. 6 hours ago you said "my clients have stopped communicating with us and we are unable to contact them."
    No. That’s what Fox News said 6 hours ago that I quoted. Then fox news said a couple hours later that the lawyers contacted them and said his clients were not on the run and are coming in. Now maybe that’s a lie. Maybe the they were on the run, the lawyers got in touch with them, and told them they’re gonna get caught and they’re not gonna beat that charge. Who knows? But, the media were quite happy to report sensational headlines like they’re on the run. Manhunt. Etcetera.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No. That’s what Fox News said 6 hours ago that I quoted. Then fox news said a couple hours later that the lawyers contacted them and said his clients were not on the run and are coming in. Now maybe that’s a lie. Maybe the they were on the run, the lawyers got in touch with them, and told them they’re gonna get caught and they’re not gonna beat that charge. Who knows? But, the media were quite happy to report sensational headlines like they’re on the run. Manhunt. Etcetera.
    wrong "you". I was talking about the news/lawyer.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So, laying low for their own safety or on the lamb? The two things look a lot alike. Saw that a BOLO had been issued.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's a fine line between 'yes, we know our child has issues' and 'yes we know our child has issues and we suspect he may murder'. But, as parents, why would they allow a child to have access to something that could take the kid from 'has issues' to 'has issues, may murder'.
    In a single word……idiots.

Top Bottom