jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I am truly sick of this.

I have little doubt that we'll find out this POS was a known threat, probably with a documented history of threats or violence.

There is simply too much of this, Wisconsin, Rushville, the criminals that attacked Rittenhouse, Dreasjon Reed and on and on. This is what happens when as a society you allow predatory feral humans to walk freely in our society preying on the weak and unprepared.

At the same time we have the media and elected servants lying through their teeth and covering up the carnage being done by the lack of effective punishment and the revolving door those same groups have pushed.

/Rant off/

I need a Drink...

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I am truly sick of this.

I have little doubt that we'll find out this POS was a known threat, probably with a documented history of threats or violence.

There is simply too much of this, Wisconsin, Rushville, the criminals that attacked Rittenhouse, Dreasjon Reed and on and on. This is what happens when as a society you allow predatory feral humans to walk freely in our society preying on the weak and unprepared.

At the same time we have the media and elected servants lying through their teeth and covering up the carnage being done by the lack of effective punishment and the revolving door those same groups have pushed.

/Rant off/

I need a Drink...
    Pretty much. Our society seems increasingly overrun by degenerate, criminal, failed Americans.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Cook County IL just hit 1000 homicides and in Chicago arrested an 11 yo for multiple car jacking. Reading the school shooting article, appears to be a relatively affluent school by the pictures. This crap is going on everywhere.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

Seems like people knew what was going to happen. I am sure we will find out the FBI was keeping an eye this kid too.
    I'm surprised the FBI gave the kid a semi handgun and not an AK-14.

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Not a rifle, but the little bastard popped off 15-20 rounds so maybe Slow Joe will use this to bring up magazine capacity limits again (if his handlers think it’s politically advantageous, that is)…

Michigan high school shooting leaves three students dead; 15-year-old suspect in custody, according to police

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oxford-high-school-michigan-school-shooting-suspect-custody

3 dead highschool students that never got the chance to see any kind of life...

At least 8 more wounded that will never be the same,

And an entire school student body & facility traumatized forever...

And you immediately attack the President.

You don't even attack the President for anything he has actually done,
    Just what you could dream up...

My first reaction to hearing this was sympathy for those lost, those injured, and their families.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I'm surprised they FBI gave the kid a semi handgun and not an AK-14.
    Probably due to ammo prices. The FIB's budget is wracked from chasing down parents who tell school boards they don't want smut read to their children.
    How to stop the crazies?? The answer from pols, who are surrounded by trained armed guards, is always the same: Crazy uses a gun for murder. Let's take the guns away from the people who didn't commit murder. I wasn't there. Neither were my guns. But how to stop the crazies??

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Wait. No one is allowed to discipline their kids. And we keep hyping the end of the world.
    And no one is held accountable.

And this happens?
    hard to imagine.

Discipline requires participation of parents,
    And the completely entitled, self absorbed generation isn't going to take time for that.

As far as I'm concerned, whoever the firearm came from should stand trial for murder...

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

Seems like people knew what was going to happen. I am sure we will find out the FBI was keeping an eye this kid too.

...or, FEMA doing drills just miles away...*cough* *cough* SandyHook *cough* *cough*

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Discipline requires participation of parents,
    And the completely entitled, self absorbed generation isn't going to take time for that.

As far as I'm concerned, whoever the firearm came from should stand trial for murder...
    On this, we agree.

One can discipline their children if they want to. One can hold their children to high standards.

Real parenting takes work.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    On this, we agree.

One can discipline their children if they want to. One can hold their children to high standards.

Real parenting takes work.

Outside of prolonged combat (war zone),
    Parenting may be the toughest job anyone can ever do.

Being 24/7/365 the parent needs discipline, and this being the third spinoff generation of the "ME" generation,
    that's in REAL short supply.

Several cases in point can be found right here on this forum in various threads...

People arguing that you have the 'Right' to firearms, but take no responsibility for securing those firearms, scoffing at firearms lock laws as unnecessary & "Unconstitutional",

Or threads on kids drinking alcohol, smoking pot, etc, when it's clear the sooner you start the more problems you will have with substance abuse...

'Entertainment' is also an issue.
    If kids don't see stupid/dangerous ideas, they aren't as likely to try them.
    I was a kid, I know full well I came up with enough of my own stupid ideas, and I'm glad I didn't have influences that got me in even more trouble & bad situations.

Then again, during COVID lockdowns, a LOT of parents found out their kids ARE the problem!
    What they won't admit is, they were/are lousy parents for letting those kids get to that point...

We had several 'At Risk' mentor kids,
    Not all of them turned out good.
    Most of them needed space to be kids, and most needed to be taught how interact with others CONSTRUCTIVELY,
    Say focused on projects/jobs, etc.

There is a reason why some segments of society turn out mostly good kids,
    And other segments turn out animals, and that's parenting.

Let the streets & internet raise your kids and you get animals, and feral animals reproduce in large numbers...

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    3 dead highschool students that never got the chance to see any kind of life...

At least 8 more wounded that will never be the same,

And an entire school student body & facility traumatized forever...

And you immediately attack the President.

You don't even attack the President for anything he has actually done,
    Just what you could dream up...

My first reaction to hearing this was sympathy for those lost, those injured, and their families.
    JH, I did write “…so maybe…” so my attack could have been a bit more direct. I get what you’re saying, but I’m sick of pro-2A being on the defensive all the time. We need to go on the offensive. If that means attacking the president verbally that’s our first amendment right. He’s no friend of 2A and you and I both know it.

Top Bottom