Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Alex Jones is drinking too much. Perhaps you could replace him. The article DOES NOT say what you interpret it to say. More than once, the author says:

So can you tell me which study provides conclusions for risks after 2-5 years of testing with the vaccine in people?

Without that, those words are just an appeal to authority saying "lol trust us guys."

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Now that could result in cardiomegaly
    Sometimes when I see a long comment I assume it’s Jamil. Then when I realize it looks like a pissed off 5th grader wrote it, it’s JH.

If it’s mostly asterisks, it’s BigRed.

If it’s popcorn, it’s cm.

If I feel like my mom is a member of ingo, it’s Jetta.

If I feel like I’m pumped up to go to the range, it’s phylo.

If I wanna order 20 pizzas for the local PD, it’s jsx.

If I wanna watch forensic files. It’s BBI.

If I laugh, it’s PC.

If I can’t understand it, it’s me reading my own ****

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Sometimes when I see a long comment I assume it’s Jamil. Then when I realize it looks like a pissed off 5th grader wrote it, it’s JH.

If it’s mostly asterisks, it’s BigRed.

If it’s popcorn, it’s cm.

If I feel like my mom is a member of ingo, it’s Jetta.

If I feel like I’m pumped up to go to the range, it’s phylo.

If I wanna order 20 pizzas for the local PD, it’s jsx.

If I wanna watch forensic files. It’s BBI.

If I laugh, it’s PC.

If I can’t understand it, it’s me reading my own ****
    I am still wondering why I missed Bug, but didn't even notice jamil was gone.

It makes me feel dirty.

I think it's Bug makes me laugh. Jamil is like reading War and Peace on a rainy night with the dog sleeping by the fireplace

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

It makes me feel dirty.

I think it's Bug makes me laugh. Jamil is like reading War and Peace on a rainy night with the dog sleeping by the fireplace
    It’s so funny to hear how people personally react to other members. We all have guys that every comment will either intrigue you, make you laugh, or think “this dudes a ****in idiot” lol

Almost deserves its own thread.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't know if it's the Great Reset; however, I see some positive....or, at least, potentially positive outcomes from the isolation of the pandemic.

Families have had more dinners at home.
    Mom/Dad aren't commuting and have more of an opportunity to engage with their children. At the very least, they have an extra hour or so of stress freedom from traffic.
    The need for two incomes to support lifestyle objectives has been seriously evaluated. To some extent, consumerism and materialism come into greater focus.
    So can you tell me which study provides conclusions for risks after 2-5 years of testing with the vaccine in people?

Without that, those words are just an appeal to authority saying "lol trust us guys."
    It was your citation. You just failed to read their conclusions. I quoted them for you.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It’s so funny to hear how people personally react to other members. We all have guys that every comment will either intrigue you, make you laugh, or think “this dudes a ****in idiot” lol

Almost deserves its own thread.
    Most responses are good, but there are a couple that make me wonder whether they made the "No Fly" list.:scared:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It was your citation. You just failed to read their conclusions. I quoted them for you.

So what is your proof that phase III trials were conducted fully, as with every other vaccine?
    From the time table alone, I allege that phase III trials were skipped, or conducted with a rubber stamp.

What you're quoting is just a CYA to avoid getting their website blacklisted.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    So what is your proof that phase III trials were conducted fully, as with every other vaccine?
    From the time table alone, I allege that phase III trials were skipped, or conducted with a rubber stamp.

What you're quoting is just a CYA to avoid getting their website blacklisted.
    You certainly are wrapped around your own axle, aren't you? :)

You provide the link.
    I read the link.
    What it says is not what you represented it to say.
    I provided a quote from YOUR link to prove it.
    You quote the article and then now say that it's CYA. You definitely haved Covid-induced myopia.

Next shooter.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You certainly are wrapped around your own axle, aren't you? :)

You provide the link.
    I read the link.
    What it says is not what you represented it to say.
    I provided a quote from YOUR link to prove it.
    You quote the article and then now say that it's CYA. You definitely haved Covid-induced myopia.

Next shooter.

You provided a quote from the website saying "lol guys don't take this to mean it has anything to do with covid"

It doesn't back up that statement in any way.
    You're just wanting to argue for the sake of it and not uncover the information, so have fun.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You provided a quote from the website saying "lol guys don't take this to mean it has anything to do with covid"

It doesn't back up that statement in any way.
    You're just wanting to argue for the sake of it and not uncover the information, so have fun.

giphy.gif

No. I don't want to argue. I want to erase the doubt you inject with quotes and provide the definitive conclusion reached by the author and his team re: ADE. That is the spectre you raised.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

It makes me feel dirty.

jamil tries to stay all serious and stuff, but every now and then he authors a gem

As far as noticing my absence over jamil's, probably the difference between rubbing your eyes and rubbing your eyes after cutting up serranos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom