Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    160   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    At 8pm tonight Project Veritas will be releasing a video on the covid vax, and it sounds pretty spicey already.

Federal whistleblowers.
    At 8pm tonight Project Veritas will be releasing a video on the covid vax, and it sounds pretty spicey already.

Federal whistleblowers.
    I also found this that is coincidently being broadcast at 8pm and I don’t believe in coincidence!

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I think you understood his post, not sure why you refused to address the point he made but it seems the pro vaccine crowd would rather deflect than address.
    He brought up known-toxic combinations, and I'm the one who is "deflecting"?

As for being "pro-vaccine": I am pro-science, and pro-freedom. I am pro-making-your-own-informed-decision regarding the vaccine.

Reactions: Leo

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I've been away from my two-factor-authenticated device for a week, and there are some 30 new pages. Did I miss anything?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    In other words you don't know.
    You still get infected with covid if you're vaccinated, with no knowledge if you're protected from long term consequences from it.

So you can take your chances with getting potential issues 2-5 years down the road from covid, or roll the dice twice with the vaccine AND covid.
    Sure. I just hope whatever decision one makes is as informed as possible. Here's the thing, though: we've got a lot of data regarding the safety of mRNA vaccines in general, and a decent-and-growing set of data regarding the Covid vaccine in particular. We've also got quite a bit of data regarding potential long-term effects from Covid. My point with the prior question is that concern regarding the long-term effects of the vaccine, alone, probably isn't sufficient reason to avoid the vaccine. (But if you want to base a decision on that, it's certainly your right to do so.)

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Sure. I just hope whatever decision one makes is as informed as possible. Here's the thing, though: we've got a lot of data regarding the safety of mRNA vaccines in general, and a decent-and-growing set of data regarding the Covid vaccine in particular. We've also got quite a bit of data regarding potential long-term effects from Covid. My point with the prior question is that concern regarding the long-term effects of the vaccine, alone, probably isn't sufficient reason to avoid the vaccine. (But if you want to base a decision on that, it's certainly your right to do so.)
    What do you mean that we have alot of data on the mRNA vaccine?
    Its a new vaccine,how can there be alot of data on it?
    And no one knows the long term affects.

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    I’d sure like to know then etymology of that word. But I think it started in liberal circles and then moved towards those who are anti vax using it as a slur.

regardless it’s a brand new phrase trying to dilute what is actually being done.
    Not a new phrase at all.
    I have heard my British friends use that term for years.

I often find myself using some British slang, especially when I talk with my Brit friends, such as:
    Jab
    Fortnight
    Lift
    Bloody
    Quid
    Nicked
    Knackered
    Chuffed
    Bespoke
    Lorry
    Loo
    Fancy
    Pissed
    Bollocks
    Knickers
    Torch
    Let
    Wanker
    Boot
    Bonnet
    Petrol
    Cinema
    Flat
    Holiday
    Takeaway
    Pram
    Sweets
    Mum
    Candyfloss
    Queue
    Made redundant
    Rubbish
    Pork pies

I spell my words that end in "or", as "our", like labour or colour.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    In sum- make your own decisions based upon reliable information, not misinformation, political position, or entrenched beliefs based on either of these two.

Medical information shouldn't have a political overlay. We can argue about who started it, but the loudest people on both sides are both engaging in it and neither is "right" to do so.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It seems like most people employers are using this as an excuse to take a survey of who is vaccinated. That information is gonna be then used to decide whether they can actually enforce it without being forced to **** down.

Reactions: Leo

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    He brought up known-toxic combinations, and I'm the one who is "deflecting"?

As for being "pro-vaccine": I am pro-science, and pro-freedom. I am pro-making-your-own-informed-decision regarding the vaccine.
    The entire point of his post was sometimes safe chemicals aren’t safe once combined with other safe chemicals. You’re right, those are known toxic combos. Keyword, known, at one point in time those combos being toxic were unknown. It’s deflecting because you knew and understood the point he was making, but chose not to address it.

So tell me, what is the science behind the vaccine? Does it prevent infection? Does it prevent the spread? What are the long term effects?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've got to believe that the government has more sense than to create some sort of impfunggruppen to enforce this stuff. Virginia's governor took a step back before sending any ersatz UNSSU out to the valley to make the local constabulary enforce his gun laws. When you antagonize people like this I think it's going to end badly.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Not a new phrase at all.
    I have heard my British friends use that term for years.

I often find myself using some British slang, especially when I talk with my Brit friends, such as:
    Jab
    Fortnight
    Lift
    Bloody
    Quid
    Nicked
    Knackered
    Chuffed
    Bespoke
    Lorry
    Loo
    Fancy
    Pissed
    Bollocks
    Knickers
    Torch
    Let
    Wanker
    Boot
    Bonnet
    Petrol
    Cinema
    Flat
    Holiday
    Takeaway
    Pram
    Sweets
    Mum
    Candyfloss
    Queue
    Made redundant
    Rubbish
    Pork pies

I spell my words that end in "or", as "our", like labour or colour.
    Where’s @nad63 when you need him?
    We make fun of him for talking like this! Of course we do it in a redneck Hoosier drawl.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I've been away from my two-factor-authenticated device for a week, and there are some 30 new pages. Did I miss anything?
    Well you missed a pretty good conversation concerning the cover up of deaths and injuries from the vaccine. I honestly have no idea where it is, maybe somebody remembers and can link it.
    I think it’s more relevant than us sitting here saying nuh-uh uh-huh, because where do we get the “info” part of “making your own informed decision”?
    It’s pretty easy to see those numbers, weigh the risks, and make a decision. No one side owns the science, but one side sure owns the manipulation, IMO.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    In other words you don't know.
    You still get infected with covid if you're vaccinated, with no knowledge if you're protected from long term consequences from it.

So you can take your chances with getting potential issues 2-5 years down the road from covid, or roll the dice twice with the vaccine AND covid.
    Quotes are backwards, best I can do on my phone.

What if both the virus and shot are for taking people out?? A lot less divisional topics to argue about...wait, is that what the TPTB do, smoke and mirrors? Wow, 3D chess :scratch: :wrongdoor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom