Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like information is getting out ahead of the censors, MSM is failing in their propaganda mission. FDA advisory committee voted against the 3rd shot booster. Who on earth is still taking the first round?

I heard on the news this morning that they had a second vote and that one was in favor of the booster for those over 65.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Make your choice, but a smart man would look at all angles.
    Exactly what I've done. The virus is most deadly to those over 75/80 and/or with serious health issues. I'm not in that group so my odds of issues with the virus are very low. The side effects however, could affect anyone taking the shot. My feeling is that I have a higher chance of having side effects from the vax then I would having issues from COVID. So I have decided against the vax, as is my right no matter what "President" Bidiot thinks.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    One hour Video discusses adverse shot effects. I'm half way through it and it's a rough one. It was stated that the Cures Act signed Dec 13, 2016, included a provision in section 3024 that eliminated the informed consent about risks and alternatives under an Emergency Use Act use. I did read it this link:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    One hour Video discusses adverse shot effects. I'm half way through it and it's a rough one. It was stated that the Cures Act signed Dec 13, 2016, included a provision in section 3024 that eliminated the informed consent about risks and alternatives under an Emergency Use Act use. I did read it this link:

I dont know how much weight I would put on the watchdog article. Her own linked in says she is a pharmaceutical business analyst not the same thing as the watchdog article states and she has a bachelor's in business.

She may be right, but she is in sales and marketing not pharmaceutical research.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Does anyone really think evidence matters anymore? If Biden says six boosters and vaccination of fetuses before birth, the FDA will approve six boosters and vaccination of fetuses before birth. That much should be clear after the clown show of approving the original shot years before the trials will be complete.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Does anyone really think evidence matters anymore? If Biden says six boosters and vaccination of fetuses before birth, the FDA will approve six boosters and vaccination of fetuses before birth. That much should be clear after the clown show of approving the original shot years before the trials will be complete.
    I do think that since Biden said for months and set a date of 09/20 for booster shots to begin and then the FDA voted it down along with a couple of FDA people resigning in the last couple of weeks or so that they are not quite yet the rubber stamp you are making them out to be....yet.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Your correct!
    It is already proven that the lady that approves for the FDA is Dr Fauci's wife,go figure!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I do think that since Biden said for months and set a date of 09/20 for booster shots to begin and then the FDA voted it down along with a couple of FDA people resigning in the last couple of weeks or so that they are not quite yet the rubber stamp you are making them out to be....yet.
    IIRC that was just an advisory committee that isn't binding. And they came back five minutes later and voted for boosters for over-65s. I don't think their (extremely few, and short) trials even contained hardly any over-65s.

It's a joke. Boosters will be approved for all in a week or two. Then we'll have the pleasure of watching the double-vaxxed sheep get told they are now all unvaccinated for purposes of the social credit app.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    IIRC that was just an advisory committee that isn't binding. And they came back five minutes later and voted for boosters for over-65s. I don't think their (extremely few, and short) trials even contained hardly any over-65s.

It's a joke. Boosters will be approved for all in a week or two. Then we'll have the pleasure of watching the double-vaxxed sheep get told they are now all unvaccinated for purposes of the social credit app.
    I don’t think it’s so much just doing whatever Biden says as it is keeping up the charade. They’ve put too much faith into these vaccines as the way to save everyone. I mean, to the point of using force to make it happen. If the vaccine makers say the effectiveness wanes and you have to get boosters, there doesn’t seem to be much footing for the FDA, Biden, or anyone else to stand on. The “vaccines will save us all” crowd has put themselves in a hostage situation with the pharmaceutical companies. If people say the vaccines are the only savior, and the maker says “yes but only with boosters,” how can they argue at this point? That’s the problem with putting all your eggs in one basket.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Also you have to remember that pharmaceutical companies don't make money by curing diseases, they create customers for life by making us dependent on perpetual dosing to mask our symptoms just enough that we can go to work so we can afford the next dose. They saw the COVID pandemic as a gold mine.

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I dont know how much weight I would put on the watchdog article. Her own linked in says she is a pharmaceutical business analyst not the same thing as the watchdog article states and she has a bachelor's in business.

She may be right, but she is in sales and marketing not pharmaceutical research.
    I really hope she is wrong, but there are some technical points that seemed valid to me. My understanding is she reads the information about the drugs, the massive amount of paperwork that comes with it, and conveys a condensed version to medical people.

I'm going to watch the remainder today. I'm sure everyone at this point has already made their decisions, I'd hope so. I do want to be aware and notice any adverse reactions in order to help family or friends, who wouldn't otherwise make that connection. I am astounded by the number of the even under reported amount of vax deaths.

I've stated before, to me personally it makes a lot more sense that since March 2020, TPTB have been trying to gain total individual control of, take out, or hurt people for several evil reasons. Look at the entire world and what's happening in Australia, France, etc. Does it seem normal and is that what people want to deal with in the US?

Otherwise it's TPTB just want to help out, keep you safe, and there will be lots of awards and Nobel peace prizes for the organized, efficient and highly effective work they've done the last 18 months? Give me a break! It has been good to acquire all the info on the board to make personal decisions.
    :horse:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    So I’m sure there is someone on here that can tell me if the posted video Is
    B.S or accurate?
    Bill, me personally I tend to believe Dr. Malone's information and he's done an increasing amount of interviews. He seems to have a conscience unlike most other news sources. Bannon's rumble channel has decent content. Also consider Rumble is a non censored platform, as far as I know.

If you look at my post 1145 on this page, the lady in the video talks about what the FDA has said and it's in print, not just her opinion.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    159   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Bill, me personally I tend to believe Dr. Malone's information and he's done an increasing amount of interviews. He seems to have a conscience unlike most other news sources. Bannon's rumble channel has decent content. Also consider Rumble is a non censored platform, as far as I know.

If you look at my post 1145 on this page, the lady in the video talks about what the FDA has said and it's in print, not just her opinion.
    I have heard some others say this but like you believe that he is honestly just putting the facts out there, but just want to hear other peoples thoughts on this subject as well as wade through all of the disinformation that is floating all over the web! Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom