Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    By the way, I like Columbus. We go there every year for the Arnold, when your governor doesn’t cancel it. :xmad:
    Unfortunately, like most other cities, our once vibrant restaurant scene has been decimated, and those that are left have really pared down their menu

A favorite italian spot of mine has reduced its menu from 17 entees to 8 and the wine list is a shadow of its former glory

The Arnold is (currently) on for March 4-6

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Is that a good live event? I've never gone to anything other than local stuff.
    If they do the full festival, it’s definitely worth the trip. This year it was cancelled, and 2020 they cut out 80% because Covid was starting to get big. Lots of vendors, sports to watch, etc. we mainly go for the Olympic lifting. I considered the BJJ tournament but haven’t done it. You can also visit Rogue, which is worth the trip by itself.

Bug,

We always enjoyed the downtown area. Short North, I think? My wife found a restaurant that had a grilled cheese for a $1 special. :nuts:

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh look, democrats making **** up and changing the meaning of words again. I'm shocked.

Anyone who can take these evil lying ****s serious or better yet pull a lever for one doesn't deserve the freedom this country offers.

People are already mad at her for runaway crime.
    What's she gonna do when 1/3rd of the police leave?
    She can't call the "Guard", she can only ask the Governor.
    And those people have jobs (Guardsmen).

And the threat to cut off pensions? How do you do that?
    Pretty sure the Contract doesn't allow that.
    Granted, if she gets a "machine" judge, the contract means nothing.

And if someone tells me the Dems are Union Friendly..

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Work just emailed, they're offering 4 hours pay if we send them a pic of our vax card.

grumpy-cat-meme-03.jpg

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yeah, this seems totally above board and normal... wouldn't want side effects from the vaccines to give others doubts about taking the jab.

And people wonder why there's such hesitancy to trust the government.

Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA recordkeeping log?
    DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    more consequences

You know, you'd think any public SERVANT with two working brain cells to rub together might take notice and realize that as SERVANTS, their masters (the public that they're supposed to be serving) don't like the **** that they're doing. But I may be generous in assuming they have two working brain cells.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom