Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You know, you'd think any public SERVANT with two working brain cells to rub together might take notice and realize that as SERVANTS, their masters (the public that they're supposed to be serving) don't like the **** that they're doing. But I may be generous in assuming they have two working brain cells.
    Problem is, people call them "leaders".

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Union leadership should get behind their membership on this issue and old "union buddy joe" should just give up on the mandate and move on to other more important stuff on his plate. Make it a personal choice and move on.
    Hahahaha.

As if joe cares about anyone except the people who keep feeding him young children to fondle.

I fully expect him to double down on the mandates as store shelves get more and more bare, so he can blame the unvaccinated for lack of products.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Union leadership should get behind their membership on this issue and old "union buddy joe" should just give up on the mandate and move on to other more important stuff on his plate. Make it a personal choice and move on.
    My union betrayed the members. I found out that the leadership held a special meeting with the signatory contractors to decide how to deal with the issue and have thus far failed to address the members on it.contractors are for the mandate because of hospital work.

My optimism for the union is gone.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    **** Steve Hornady! “Anticipated deadline” grow a backbone…

View attachment 164507
    Just got off the phone with Taylor at Hornady. She said it currently isn't mandatory, as the letter above indicates, so I asked her to pass it up the chain that I, and likely many other of their customers, will no longer buy their products if they roll over on this.

peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    25   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just got off the phone with Taylor at Hornady. She said it currently isn't mandatory, as the letter above indicates, so I asked her to pass it up the chain that I, and likely many other of their customers, will no longer buy their products if they roll over on this.
    This, I don’t shoot much Hornady beyond a .222 varmint load and some 30-06 but moving forward I won’t buy anything Hornady if they move forward with this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom