Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ya… I didn’t see anything he posted recently as being trolling. Maybe it was deleted which is why I asked. I saw his name getting dragged into threads he hadn’t posted in pretty often and people trashing him. That wasn’t considered trolling nor was anyone in trouble despite “no personal attacks” being in the rules.

:rolleyes:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Ya… I didn’t see anything he posted recently as being trolling. Maybe it was deleted which is why I asked. I saw his name getting dragged into threads he hadn’t posted in pretty often and people trashing him. That wasn’t considered trolling nor was anyone in trouble despite “no personal attacks” being in the rules.
    1624732033215.png

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    LOL!!!!!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I had Kut on ignore for ages. Life’s too short for the aggravation. I’d watch MSNBC if I wanted to be called racist.

Never had any real issues with Swik.

sorry for the thread Jack, back to the subject at hand. Pineapple on pizza is WRONG!!
    SwikLS out too? All his conspiracies and lame memes landed him on my ignore list.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    We've been dealing with him for a long, long time. Reports were constant. He pushed the line on a regular basis. So we've been discussing this for a while and after the reports from last time, enough was enough.

I hate to see someone with differing views get booted, but You can have differing views and not be a troll.
    Kut is the kind of guy with whom I'd love to discuss our differing views over an adult beverage - like we used to do, respectfully, back in college. Unfortunately, I watched him instigate and "rope a dope" far too often: antagonize someone, and get them to lash out, then play the victim and get the mods to discipline the other person (or get entire threads closed). He took advantage of too many people who never learned the old sports adage: never retaliate. The refs always (have to) deal with the retaliation.

It happened again and again, to the point that it became challenging to engage in discourse - even though I enjoyed it, in the times he was willing to engage in sincere, civil debate.

I think the Trump presidency drove him to the edge, and the cognitive dissonance required to support the policies of the Biden administration - the president for whom he proudly voted - finally broke him. Sad.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Kuts permabanned?! I saw he was shootered but didn’t read that far back!!

:laugh6:

Thank God! Maybe the guys who stopped coming around will come back now. I hate seeing anyone banned, but not that one.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    5 or 6 ... Oops ... uhhh, 4 or 5 people on INGO approve of this statement

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Looks like I'm late to the party

Looks like Kut. Not sure what happened.

About damn time.

We have lost several good members due to his baiting. Members who contributed much more to this forum than he did. Differing views are fine. Intentionally baiting others who have differing views in hopes of getting them banned, and then celebrating your accomplishments by publicly bragging about it is not.

No, he was not dumb at all. He was very good at baiting and then sitting back and acting innocent.
    Not even playing innocent: playing the victim

Well then, a huge THANK YOU to Bigtanker for finally getting rid of the big problem.

:+1::spend::cheers:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom