• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I used to stick up for him years ago, giving him benefit of doubt. But that kinda wore down. What did it for me was one of the early Trump threads after 2016. He said something to the effect that he was going to get even for all the Obama bashing. That thread removed any doubt that he was here for sport, to troll the Trumpers. It’s fine to disagree, even with a bit of spice. But malicious trolling just makes many conversations he’s in toxic. It also showed me that he wasn’t the honest broker he often pretended to be.
    Me too. I saw through his bull**** a long time ago, though. It started with his refusal to answer questions he full-well knew the answer too, but that answer would interfere with his bull****, so he would instead ask a loaded question in return. We couldn't really ever have an honest, rational conversation with him, because that's not what he was here for.

I spent the last several years just scrolling past almost all of his posts, knowing what they were going to say before I even read them. I would just see his name and wonder to myself "how has that racist ******* managed to stay for so long?

May he can go hang out with nordicheathenvinlander, if anyone remembers THAT *******.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Are you serious.....???????
    Ya… I didn’t see anything he posted recently as being trolling. Maybe it was deleted which is why I asked. I saw his name getting dragged into threads he hadn’t posted in pretty often and people trashing him. That wasn’t considered trolling nor was anyone in trouble despite “no personal attacks” being in the rules.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ya… I didn’t see anything he posted recently as being trolling. Maybe it was deleted which is why I asked. I saw his name getting dragged into threads he hadn’t posted in pretty often and people trashing him. That wasn’t considered trolling nor was anyone in trouble despite “no personal attacks” being in the rules.
    :scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom