Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    About damn time.

We have lost several good members due to his baiting. Members who contributed much more to this forum than he did. Differing views are fine. Intentionally baiting others who have differing views in hopes of getting them banned, and then celebrating your accomplishments by publicly bragging about it is not.
    Lost several by banning and by just leaving. Back when I paid more attention, I would sometimes message the other person and say don't keep going, you are doing what he wants you to do. Some listened some didn't.
    No more notches in his gun now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I used to stick up for him years ago, giving him benefit of doubt. But that kinda wore down. What did it for me was one of the early Trump threads after 2016. He said something to the effect that he was going to get even for all the Obama bashing. That thread removed any doubt that he was here for sport, to troll the Trumpers. It’s fine to disagree, even with a bit of spice. But malicious trolling just makes many conversations he’s in toxic. It also showed me that he wasn’t the honest broker he often pretended to be.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I used to stick up for him years ago, giving him benefit of doubt. But that kinda wore down. What did it for me was one of the early Trump threads after 2016. He said something to the effect that he was going to get even for all the Obama bashing. That thread removed any doubt that he was here for sport, to troll the Trumpers. It’s fine to disagree, even with a bit of spice. But malicious trolling just makes many conversations he’s in toxic. It also showed me that he wasn’t the honest broker he often pretended to be.
    I already knew that. I wish id kept the pm on the old board from him when he flat out told me he didn’t really believe whatever it was we were talking about he was only doing it to get people up in arms. He was doing it for fun. I really really dislike when people’s only intention is to rule others up. It’s not productive and it just hurts the community as a whole.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What a shame.

Some of us actually at one point or another in the past lobbied for Kut to stay. We actually wanted there to be a dissenting opinion that sparked discussion.

Some of us actually showed genuine concern for Kut and his family's well being when he disappeared for an extended period of time shortly after all this covid crap started.

We even welcomed him back upon his return. I guess that was'nt good enough.

What a shame.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I already knew that. I wish id kept the pm on the old board from him when he flat out told me he didn’t really believe whatever it was we were talking about he was only doing it to get people up in arms. He was doing it for fun. I really really dislike when people’s only intention is to rule others up. It’s not productive and it just hurts the community as a whole.
    Probably some here still remember when he had the sig line that says "I do it to annoy" or something like that. I should have taken that as his motivation instead of giving him the benefit of doubt.

I like when INGO has diverse points of view expressed here. But pretending to engage in good faith while intentionally saying things he knows will upset people is toxic. It's dishonest.

But anyway, I'm sure he's reading this thread satisfied that he's being talked about. Probably his ego has been fed enough.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Back to more important things.

I had some pizza last at my sister's house. Chicken, bacon, onions, and BBQ sauce. My second bite showed there was one additional topping. I was not pleased.

Oh. Don't even tell me. The 'P' word?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom