Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    We've been dealing with him for a long, long time. Reports were constant. He pushed the line on a regular basis. So we've been discussing this for a while and after the reports from last time, enough was enough.

I hate to see someone with differing views get booted, but You can have differing views and not be a troll.

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I had a few mentally-stimulating goes with him—I’ll kind of miss that aspect. Can’t say he ever ruffled my feathers directly, but I certainly saw enough to understand how it came down to this.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    About damn time.

We have lost several good members due to his baiting. Members who contributed much more to this forum than he did. Differing views are fine. Intentionally baiting others who have differing views in hopes of getting them banned, and then celebrating your accomplishments by publicly bragging about it is not.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    About damn time.

We have lost several good members due to his baiting. Members who contributed much more to this forum than he did. Differing views are fine. Intentionally baiting others who have differing views in hopes of getting them banned, and then celebrating your accomplishments by publicly bragging about it is not.
    I for one will not miss him, it's a shame it had to come to this.

Mods have a :poop:ty job, some people refuse to make life easy until they have pi**ed off every last person they can. I don't know if it's their personality or that they just want to be a Richard all the time, those are the people who feel the need to:stickpoke: 24/7/365, and I truely feel sorry for them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom