Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ya… I didn’t see anything he posted recently as being trolling. Maybe it was deleted which is why I asked. I saw his name getting dragged into threads he hadn’t posted in pretty often and people trashing him. That wasn’t considered trolling nor was anyone in trouble despite “no personal attacks” being in the rules.
    My apology's for my snappy come back.
    Soooooo much goes on behind the big green curtain where BigTanker keeps Oz up and running.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What a shame.

Some of us actually at one point or another in the past lobbied for Kut to stay. We actually wanted there to be a dissenting opinion that sparked discussion.

Some of us actually showed genuine concern for Kut and his family's well being when he disappeared for an extended period of time shortly after all this covid crap started.

We even welcomed him back upon his return. I guess that was'nt good enough.

What a shame.
    Yes to all of that and please know he would have been put off the old Forum several times save for me pitching a bitch to keep him but seriously peoples..........We deal with a lot you never see. When someone becomes the most reported member on the board for good reasons or not, and you read as much as we do you would get a sense as to his intentions especially when race is an issue.
    On his latest run for the gold the staff grew weary of his :bs: and I just stepped aside as I tend to be like minded with them.
    Peoples we are a volunteer group. We give our time because this forum actually means something to us.

Dont urinate in our playground.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes to all of that and please know he would have been put off the old Forum several times save for me pitching a bitch to keep him but seriously peoples..........We deal with a lot you never see. When someone becomes the most reported member on the board for good reasons or not, and you read as much as we do you would get a sense as to his intentions especially when race is an issue.
    On his latest run for the gold the staff grew weary of his :bs: and I just stepped aside as I tend to be like minded with them.
    Peoples we are a volunteer group. We give our time because this forum actually means something to us.

As a member I think of it as my playground too. I think most INGO regulars think so.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I'm gone on a 2 day trip and get back to this!

1. I tolerated Kut but really grew tried of him getting threads closed.

2. Mbills once said something to me that hurt my feeling. So get on with the banning! If 2 is good 3 is better. :alright:

3. Diverted off the path home for an awesome pizza. No pineapple!
    Stellians in Central City Ky. Double crust loaded Chicago style. Weighs in at 8lbs.

pizza.jpg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Reported.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm gone on a 2 day trip and get back to this!

1. I tolerated Kut but really grew tried of him getting threads closed.

2. Mbills once said something to me that hurt my feeling. So get on with the banning! If 2 is good 3 is better. :alright:

3. Diverted off the path home for an awesome pizza. No pineapple!
    Stellians in Central City Ky. Double crust loaded Chicago style. Weighs in at 8lbs.

View attachment 145663
    :drool:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

You (and the entire Mod Squad) don't hear it enough, but thank you for what you do.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Kut is another I will not miss along with a couple others I have not seen here for a while, don't know if they got hammered or not just glad not seeing them. Never used the "ignore" but when Kut got started I would just abandon the thread because I knew what it would sound like. "Well Bye." Jim.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom