Indiana Second Amendment March is now set!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    If you are willing to walk a bit, the parking by the heliport where we had the last walk is free on the weekends. And usually there is a lot of space. That is where I'll be at.

4521097473_ea007048cd_o.jpg

Also where exactly around the statehouse is this starting? cause the statehouse isn't a small place.

Last edited:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    BLOODECLIPSE - very nice.

Pobably what I'll do if I don't see anything along the street. It's a bit of a walk, though. And, is there still a lot of constrution going on there?

Most important: Is parking in the North Lot of the State House a No-No?

For anyone that doesn't know - the State House (I belive) is the blue building at the top right corner that looks like "I" with the grass sectioned into four triangles.

You cannot have firearms anywhere on the Statehouse property including the north parking lot.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Avoid the white river state park and the Zoo. The race for the cure is gonna destroy that side of downtown.

DAmn, you're right. :n00b: What time you planning on showing up at the heliport lot? I'll be showing up in my beat up brown Ford. I plan to be as early as possible.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    DAmn, you're right. :n00b: What time you planning on showing up at the heliport lot? I'll be showing up in my beat up brown Ford. I plan to be as early as possible.

Actually I have to give credit to smoking357 for reminding me of that.

I get off work at 11 so after a little bit or running around I'll be heading straight down. It would prolly be better to say that I'll be leaving the parking lot for the march at 1:30.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm going to try to be at the capital building at 1pm. I don't mind being the "lone gunman", forgive the pun. :) I like to be early.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I know I can legally carry my hunting knife as it is a fixed blade, would anyone object to it being attached to my sling in the middle of my chest area?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm going to the South Side of the Statehouse pretty much where the Tea Party booth's were yesterday. Seems like the best place to meet up. I'll be parking over where we parked last time and walking over. I parked in that small parking garage across Capital from the statehouse and it cost me $14 for 5 hours yesterday... :n00b:

That parking over by the Heliport is free on the weekend but it is a couple blocks away. :dunno: Pay to park closer or park free and do some extra walking. That's pretty much the choices.

Most places in the area will allow firearms, but the Circle Center mall parking is iffy. I've heard they don't like firearms, but since you're taking them with you... :dunno: Up to you if you want to chance it. Worst they can do is ask you to leave.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I think I'll grab some street parking just north of the state house, as that parking over on the east side seems a bit far to park to meet on the west side of downtown or maybe I'm just getting old and lazy.:)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think I'll grab some parking just north of the state house, as that parking over on the east side seems a bit far to park to meet on the west side of downtown or maybe I'm just getting old and lazy.:)

You know of some free parking over there? :dunno: Don't forget there's another event going on down there at the same time.

Top Bottom