• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    It appears that Pence has ruled out the use of the provisions of the 25th Amendment to declare Trump unable to perform the duties of his office.

Maybe Pelosibeast will now want to have one of her underlings draw up Articles of Impeachment against Pence, for the “high Crime” or at least “Misdemeanor” of daring to defy the all-powerful gourmet ice cream-eater of the House?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    That's a good idea!
    Impeach Pence for refusal to invoke the 25th. Amendment.
    Trump's trial can run from January to May and Pence's trial can run from May to September. That way we can stop the Democrats from implementing any legislation for nine months.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Impeaching Trump is a bad idea. It will only alienate a third of the country and drive more division. I can see why many chamber-o-commerce Republicans want to do it though. They don’t want to risk having to back him in 2024. I think they just want things going back to normal.

And I don’t think they mind being the opposition party. No responsibility. They can whine and complain and fundraise off of the Democrats insanity.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Impeaching Trump is a bad idea. It will only alienate a third of the country and drive more division. I can see why many chamber-o-commerce Republicans want to do it though. They don’t want to risk having to back him in 2024. I think they just want things going back to normal.

And I don’t think they mind being the opposition party. No responsibility. They can whine and complain and fundraise off of the Democrats insanity.
    I’ll never vote for another one. Ever. They don’t represent me or my values.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Impeaching Trump is a bad idea. It will only alienate a third of the country and drive more division.
    The Democrats don't care about causing division; they control both houses and the Presidency.
    Their "Let's unify" rhetoric will be the same as Obama's; "The Republicans can come along, but they have to ride in the back."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I'm certainly done voting republican after what the house did tonight.

Either they can learn to represent their base, or their base is going to migrate elsewhere.
    There's nothing left to lose at this point.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

To use one of your favorite words, republicans are f***ed. Those chamber o's are not willing to give money to those actually representing the deplorables and the people are now wise to the BS, bait and switch, republicans have been pulling on them fore decades will give the real deplorable candidates millions. This will all be fascinating to see play out. It will not go how McConnell and Graham expect it to. Normal as they think it is no more...

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    I'm certainly done voting republican after what the house did tonight.

Either they can learn to represent their base, or their base is going to migrate elsewhere.
    There's nothing left to lose at this point.
    While I am frustrated and understand your position I would like to know what your plan is for future elections. I mean in reality the US is a two party system so if you don't vote the Dems win. Seems to me its a " cut off your nose to spite your face " thing.

ChazL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Tell City
    To use one of your favorite words, republicans are f***ed. Those chamber o's are not willing to give money to those actually representing the deplorables and the people are now wise to the BS, bait and switch, republicans have been pulling on them fore decades will give the real deplorable candidates millions. This will all be fascinating to see play out. It will not go how McConnell and Graham expect it to. Normal as they think it is no more...
    Which is why Trump won four years ago even though he didn’t have great establishment Republican support.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Civics 101. Impeachment is only the filing of a charge. He would have to be convicted for removal and other penalties. The Senate won't even take it up because their rules don't allow it. Their rules only allow it after Biden is sworn in. Then it is moot. Can't impeach someone who is not President.

Carry on.
    This 1000 times over until everyone understands it. Impeachment does not mean what many think it means. They have fallen for the media spin on what it means.

It really is simply only the filing of a charge. That is it. It is not a trial. It is not proof of guilt.

ChazL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Tell City
    This 1000 times over until everyone understands it. Impeachment does not mean what many think it means. They have fallen for the media spin on what it means.

It really is simply only the filing of a charge. That is it. It is not a trial. It is not proof of guilt.
    Just sounds good to the sheep. I remember the videos showing people rejoicing over the announcement of the first impeachment, thinking that it meant he was automatically kicked out.
    :ugh:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Civics 101. Impeachment is only the filing of a charge. He would have to be convicted for removal and other penalties. The Senate won't even take it up because their rules don't allow it. Their rules only allow it after Biden is sworn in. Then it is moot. Can't impeach someone who is not President.

Carry on.
    So all the chatter I am hearing about them having a senate vote after the inauguration is what exactly? That the vote could happen but it's purely symbolic?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You guys even have your own name. “Deplorables”? Please stay off the right wing sites before you guys are radicalized beyond the point of no return.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Isn't that third already alienated? They already expect the worst, and view Biden as illegitimate. Why should their opponents care if they think it's a bad idea?

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You guys even have your own name. “Deplorables”? Please stay off the right wing sites before you guys are radicalized beyond the point of no return.
    can you give an example of one of those right wing sites? I’d like to go check it out.

And deplorables was a name given to us. We just adopted it and it embraced it. When bat **** crazy people like the left labels you as a deplorable you wear it like a badge of honor.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    can you give an example of one of those right wing sites? I’d like to go check it out.

And deplorables was a name given to us. We just adopted it and it embraced it. When bat **** crazy people like the left labels you as a deplorable you wear it like a badge of honor.
    vox.com

Top Bottom