• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Isn't that third already alienated? They already expect the worst, and view Biden as illegitimate. Why should their opponents care if they think it's a bad idea?
    Just like the third on the other side. Both sides are heading off a cliff.

At least Trump tried early in his Presidency to work with the other side. You pretty much think that Biden should just tell the other side to take a hike.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You guys even have your own name. “Deplorables”? Please stay off the right wing sites before you guys are radicalized beyond the point of no return.

Really? My post is spot on political analysis. Maybe you missed it but yesterday there was an article describing the traditional republican big buck donors that were no longer planning to donate to the Republican Party. Could not find it quickly but here will be more. Sadly it is a party in transition or death spirals, could go either way. Too bad the transition is not complete as they Will be ineffective in fighting 2A infringements...

Ff

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

At least Trump tried early in his Presidency to work with the other side. You pretty much think that Biden should just tell the other side to take a hike.
    There’s retribution to savor. He doesn’t give a ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So now I hear up to 20 GOP Senators are willing to convict Trump. That’s the ballgame folks. So yeah. Republicans are gonna get ****ed from both ends. They’ll lose half of Republican voters just for going along with the impeachment, and they’ll lose donors for ever going along with Trump. And the nation will be even more divided.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So now I hear up to 20 GOP Senators are willing to convict Trump. That’s the ballgame folks. So yeah. Republicans are gonna get ****** from both ends. They’ll lose half of Republican voters just for going along with the impeachment, and they’ll lose donors for ever going along with Trump. And the nation will be even more divided.
    Seems like you now agree with the political analysis you criticized earlier?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There will be no division because the Democrats (and the media) will not tolerate it.
    There will be perfect unity behind the Harris/Biden administration by all people with intelligence and correct attitudes. All others are a hate-filled minority of racist morons who will be ignored.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Seems like you now agree with the political analysis you criticized earlier?
    What do you think it was that I criticized? I didn’t disagree with what you said would happen to the Republican Party. I just implored you guys to stop the radicalization process. You asked which sites those are? Okay. Here’s a litmus test. Any site after early December that told you it’s not over, is propaganda and is likely radicalizing you. Any site that made you feel that the insurrection at the Capitol was right and justified is propaganda and is likely radicalizing you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What do you think it was that I criticized? I didn’t disagree with what you said would happen to the Republican Party. I just implored you guys to stop the radicalization process. You asked which sites those are? Okay. Here’s a litmus test. Any site after early December that told you it’s not over, is propaganda and is likely radicalizing you. Any site that made you feel that the insurrection at the Capitol was right and justified is propaganda and is likely radicalizing you.

Embracing the name HRC called conservatives is "radicalization"?

So no new news concerning election fraud came out after early December?

So all the people in the capital are guilty because they all went inside the building?

Ever thought that you might be being propagandized? No, no, everybody knows what you know is the truth...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

At least Trump tried early in his Presidency to work with the other side
    . You pretty much think that Biden should just tell the other side to take a hike.
    Yeah, that didn't happen. He paid lip service to the idea, but when push came to shove, he didn't follow through? (ie I will sign anything Congress sends to me concerning DACA - not)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    With all respect to both sides, and the middle, I have been against impeachment since it was mentioned a week or so ago.

It is stupid. He has less than two (2) weeks left. He is on his way out. Don't twist the knife. Don't tear our country apart any more than it already is.

It is also, in my opinion, legally wrong. "Fight like hell" can be interpreted many different ways, but in the context of the speech it wasn't to overthrow the government or incite insurrection. How many other politicians have said over the past decades, and centuries, "we're going to fight like hell to..." stop abortion / protect gun rights / protect this / stop that. It hasn't just been politicians but organizers and community leaders, all fighting for one cause or another.

The fault of the collapse of debate lies almost entirely with the DC police and the Capitol police. They didn't hold a line. Heck, they didn't form a line until the very end. Maybe it would have been worse to open up on the crowd once they began to breach the doors, maybe not. But it WAS their job to protect the people inside of those buildings and they failed in an epic manner.

He has now seven (7) days remaining. Let them pass in peace. Heck, the House and Senate could pass their $2,000 stimulus bill and time it so that Biden can sign it first day in office. Anything but this show trial.

Regards,

Doug

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Embracing the name HRC called conservatives is "radicalization"?

So no new news concerning election fraud came out after early December?

So all the people in the capital are guilty because they all went inside the building?

Ever thought that you might be being propagandized? No, no, everybody knows what you know is the truth...

1) I made no comments about "deplorables". I'm quite aware of how the term came about. I've heard people refer to themselves as that. But this is the first I've heard where it's actually a thing that people are using as an identity. It's the identity part that I'm worried about. It seems like the beginning of separating yourselves from society. That's a sign of radicalization.

2) There's been plenty of news concerning the election fraud since early December. Some of it is fake. Some of it is not so fake. But, as of early December it was clear to just about everyone but the "Deplorables" that it's over. It's over now. But it's been obvious that it was over reasonably in early December.

3) Everyone on the wrong side of the doors of the Capitol on January 6th is guilty of something. Not everyone is guilty of the same thing. As I've said, I think two kinds of people were on the wrong side of the door. The people without a plan, just wondering about, not really doing anything, not damaging anything, are guilty of only trespassing. For good will if it were up to me I'd let those people go. The people who had a plan? That's a lot more than simple trespassing. I think the people calling it sedition are being a bit hyperbolic. But certainly it fits the definition of insurrection.

4) Sure. I'd say there's propaganda all over the place these days. And I'm not saying I know what is the truth. It's been my experience that there's a bit of truth in just about anything. It's hard to figure out what is true when so many people have a reason to lie to you. I think if you're eager to believe some things over other things, you need to use that as an indicator that it's time to look into it deeper, and just not assume it's true. And that's extraordinarily hard to do. I get caught up reading those outrage stories too, and then feel like a chump when I find out it was ******** clickbait. You let your guard down and it's easy to believe the things you want to be true.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With all respect to both sides, and the middle, I have been against impeachment since it was mentioned a week or so ago.

It is stupid. He has less than two (2) weeks left. He is on his way out. Don't twist the knife. Don't tear our country apart any more than it already is.

It is also, in my opinion, legally wrong. "Fight like hell" can be interpreted many different ways, but in the context of the speech it wasn't to overthrow the government or incite insurrection. How many other politicians have said over the past decades, and centuries, "we're going to fight like hell to..." stop abortion / protect gun rights / protect this / stop that. It hasn't just been politicians but organizers and community leaders, all fighting for one cause or another.

The fault of the collapse of debate lies almost entirely with the DC police and the Capitol police. They didn't hold a line. Heck, they didn't form a line until the very end. Maybe it would have been worse to open up on the crowd once they began to breach the doors, maybe not. But it WAS their job to protect the people inside of those buildings and they failed in an epic manner.

He has now seven (7) days remaining. Let them pass in peace. Heck, the House and Senate could pass their $2,000 stimulus bill and time it so that Biden can sign it first day in office. Anything but this show trial.

Regards,

Doug

That's exactly where I'm at. For Democrats, they've been chomping at the bit to do this. Didn't even need a reason. For the GOP, I think it's retribution against Trump. I dunno. Unless they have some evidence that Trump was working to inspire people to storm the Capitol. But if there were that kind of evidence, why wouldn't that come out? All they got is the speech, and having read the transcript, I found nothing inciting about it.

All it's gonna do is tear the nation even further apart. We don't need that. The only people who need Trump impeached is the low-brow cocksuckers who think they need to savor the retribution. And those people aren't worth spit in my estimation. They're part of the problem. And I'm sure they don't give a **** about that.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think it would be a good thing to impeach Donald Trump and have a long trial in the Senate. We should hear from as many witnesses as possible.

It will show the people just how ridiculous it will be to have the trial after he's left office.
    And the trial will likely delay the Harris/Biden agenda.
    Why he's out in 7 days. It does not make any sense. All that will do us PO millions of Americans. That drives yet another wedge between Democrats and Republicans. I'm talking voters not leaders. That's all Democrats know is how to divide this country. If they are not driving the race wedge, it's the gender wedge, or the class wedge, or the religious wedge. So many wedges to divide the country and they are driving every one of them.

Top Bottom