117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I just dont understand this move except to appeal to democratic voters that dont understand this does nothing. It wont get through the senate so why waste time on this after you talked about bringing everyone together? He's lost all his social media platforms. Why not let sleeping dogs lie? I would think the dems would be best suited trying to leave him in the past, but yet they continue to keep his name in the media.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I just dont understand this move except to appeal to democratic voters that dont understand this does nothing. It wont get through the senate so why waste time on this after you talked about bringing everyone together? He's lost all his social media platforms. Why not let sleeping dogs lie? I would think the dems would be best suited trying to leave him in the past, but yet they continue to keep his name in the media.
    But, but but..;. TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPP! ORANGEMAN BAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    History books bro. Most can’t tell you why Andrew Johnson was a bad President, but they know he was impeached.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The left are sore winners. When they get power, they bring out their little lists and start purging.

It's in the left's DNA.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    When can we start impeaching Biden? Inauguration day?
    They are trying to set a precedent that you can impeach after the person leaves office. So really anytime after he takes office. Right?
    Might as well get the paperwork started.

They didn't have enough on Slick Willy, but now they have enough on Trump? Sure :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    History books bro. Most can’t tell you why Andrew Johnson was a bad President, but they know he was impeached.
    Johnson wasn’t impeached because he was a bad president. Not that I think he was a particularly good president. The impeachment was purely political because the radical Republicans didn’t like Johnson’s approach to reconstruction, which was essentially Lincoln’s. They impeached him for violating an unconstitutional act that they passed for the purpose of him violating it so that they could impeach him. Johnson made a bad president because he was politically retarded, much like Trump.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ah. So political theater.

Don’t worry. The left will go all nazi on us, freedom will win, and the history books will show Trump as being one of the greatest presidents in history who faced the tyrannical left and held them back for a short while longer.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom