• ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    hey everybody

i'm in need if your thoughts and prayers. my family is really going through the thick right now.

i've been dealing with the deaths of 8 very close friends and family members over the last 2 months.

one of my family members was beaten with a steel pipe to point of he will never be the same again. all because he would not give his crackhead girlfriend his money (he didn't realize she was a crackhead until they had been together almost a year).

without getting into too much detail (due to legal reasons), someone who was trusted hurt my grandbaby. i've been asked, advised, and begged not to do anything to this person...yet. it is so hard not to.

i pray every day for the strength not to smudge this person.

i pray every day for peace of mind so that i can feel the strength poured over me by my creator.

i pray that my grandbaby will eventually heal from this.

i pray that one day i can make my gbaby whole...if that's even possible.

i want to do every painful thing i have ever learned to this person. but i have to give the legal system a chance to do its thing.

this hurts so bad.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Keep praying and hold on to your faith. You will do nobody any good if you are behind bars yourself. I know what you’re going thru, I too have been thru this. I still fight the urge everyday not to excersise some vengeance on the guy. Praying for you brother
    thank you.

i didn't know i was capable of this deep-seated rage.

i'm in a state of constant prayer just to maintain control

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’m so sorry that you are dealing with all of this. As someone has already said, your family needs you there with them. I know I would be having the same thoughts if I were in your situation, I have dealt with similar issues, only thing that kept me from getting crazy was my family.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Prayers up for you, your family, and friends.
    Trust me, acting out against the person physically will not heal your rage or pain and may take you away from those who need you right now. Surround yourself with those who love you and give each other comfort right now.
    Sometimes just knowing what you're capable of and showing restraint and mercy is much more comforting than doing something you will regret. Even if they do not deserve your mercy or forgiveness.
    Also, try some breathing and meditation exercises. It really can help.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    You are in my prayers.... As an aside.. Several years ago I dated a lady that had 3 kids.. she told me her FIL molested one of her girls.. She said I bought a gun with the intention of sending him to his maker. the only thing that stopped her was the fact that her kids needed a mother worse that he needed to be dead and I'm sure she meant every word.
    I'll continue to pray for you but keep the big picture in mind would be my advice.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @grillak

You have my prayers now and in the future.

Stay strong! You have to stay on the right side of the law so that you can be there for your grandbaby. I have no doubt that it is taking all of your discipline and will to not take care of the thing that hurt your grandbaby yourself. You can't, for if you do the law will turn on you.

I will say extra prayers for you and yours. You are one of the good ones! You have to be free to take care of your family.

Top Bottom