• ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    hey everybody

i'm in need if your thoughts and prayers. my family is really going through the thick right now.

i've been dealing with the deaths of 8 very close friends and family members over the last 2 months.

one of my family members was beaten with a steel pipe to point of he will never be the same again. all because he would not give his crackhead girlfriend his money (he didn't realize she was a crackhead until they had been together almost a year).

without getting into too much detail (due to legal reasons), someone who was trusted hurt my grandbaby. i've been asked, advised, and begged not to do anything to this person...yet. it is so hard not to.

i pray every day for the strength not to smudge this person.

i pray every day for peace of mind so that i can feel the strength poured over me by my creator.

i pray that my grandbaby will eventually heal from this.

i pray that one day i can make my gbaby whole...if that's even possible.

i want to do every painful thing i have ever learned to this person. but i have to give the legal system a chance to do its thing.

this hurts so bad.
    Through Him All things are possible.

prayers for you and yours for the best possible outcome.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    hey everybody

i'm in need if your thoughts and prayers. my family is really going through the thick right now.

i've been dealing with the deaths of 8 very close friends and family members over the last 2 months.

one of my family members was beaten with a steel pipe to point of he will never be the same again. all because he would not give his crackhead girlfriend his money (he didn't realize she was a crackhead until they had been together almost a year).

without getting into too much detail (due to legal reasons), someone who was trusted hurt my grandbaby. i've been asked, advised, and begged not to do anything to this person...yet. it is so hard not to.

i pray every day for the strength not to smudge this person.

i pray every day for peace of mind so that i can feel the strength poured over me by my creator.

i pray that my grandbaby will eventually heal from this.

i pray that one day i can make my gbaby whole...if that's even possible.

i want to do every painful thing i have ever learned to this person. but i have to give the legal system a chance to do its thing.

this hurts so bad.
    Was wondering where you were

Sorry to hear you and yours are goojg through all this

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Jeez dude, I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now. Just being open, saying this out loud and asking for prayer takes more strength than most have. Just know you have a community here. You have already taken the giant realization that the best thing for your grandbaby is your availability. Be there, be the light and the rock your family needs. I will make a special occasion in prayer for you and your family.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey grill, I just noticed this. I got your back. Praying as hard as I can for you and your family here my brother. Wish I could do more but that's all I have to offer.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Praying for God’s peace and comfort during this difficult time. Glad you reached out to us for prayer.

Don’t give in to the emotions, keep your head on straight…..and pray, pray and pray some more.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Wow, that is one heck of a list for a life time. Being as it happened in a very short time, it has to be really tough. I am praying for Peace. The Peace that will keep you on solid footing and the wisdom to properly negotiate this mine field.

Don't give up.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Prayers inbound for you and your family. Praying for your strength and peace. Give it to God.
    Be strong for your family. As others have said, you can do more good for them by staying strong than pulling a Gary Plauche.

And maybe I'll also throw in a nudge that maybe God sees fit that he get hit by a Mac truck. ;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Grillak, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Any one of those can be soul crushing, and you have multiple events.
    :(

I'm a talkative guy.. in case you didn't notice. :orly:

But I'm at a loss for words.
    I can't offer much, but if you just need someone to talk to, for someone to listen, PM me and we'll exchange phone numbers. Sometimes I can listen as well as I talk, at least I think so.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i need to thank all of you for the words, thoughts, and prayers for strenght and peace.

god has shown me that sometimes the strenght and peace to carry through comes from those around us. he uses us as the vessel to carry his will to others.

me and my gbaby thank all of you.

i'm about to find a quiet spot to get my morning prayers in.

Top Bottom