g35iy7.jpg
    You should see the other guy's fender!

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Yes and yes. I elected to go to Methodist because I know they'll just keep it in the security room and I can get it when I leave. Eskenazi will give it to the police to put in their property room and then I gotta go there to get it.

So Methodist it was.

After getting hit by a car, face all smashed up and knocked unconscious, jbombelli chose his hospital based on how they would handle his edc. repp'd for being awesome. :ingo:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    OMG, that's crazy. Glad to see you're OK, and I hope you're not busted up too badly.

On the positive side, now you've got a great new pic for your INGO avatar.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I'm glad your phone and your gun didn't get beat up as bad as you did. :)

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Yeah. So Wednesday evening I was walking across Delaware Street, with the light, and some guy turned left and ran me down. I don't know what he looks like or what kind of car he was driving. I was walking, got hit, and the next thing I know I was on the ground, with an ambulance pulling up, a cop was there, and people were telling me not to get up. I must have been knocked out.

This really hurt.

At least now when I say I feel like I was hit by a car I'll know what I'm talking about.

1.Holy Carp (to borrow a phrase). Glad you are OK.
    2. That's still on my bucket list! (Getting hit by a free range wheel is crossed off).
    3. Just Call Saul......

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    [video=youtube;YZoQFVVXV2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZoQFVVXV2s&list=PLEWoDO00jZHXm7d4oVo1cVIv Gs3GcTmGe[/video]

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    It is a couple per day occurence for a pedestrian or cyclist to get struck downtown. The fault goes both ways for the most part, people get in a hurry and ignore the rules. The people I am surprised don't get hit more are the bike messengers/delivery guys. I can't remember the last time I worked without a run for a pedestrian/cyclist struck coming out. It's second only to sick person runs, which usually means they had too much to drink and their place to stay for the night won't let them in. I would not be surpised to see the medic get in trouble for being on their phone while you were on yours.

Top Bottom