• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes and yes. I elected to go to Methodist because I know they'll just keep it in the security room and I can get it when I leave. Eskenazi will give it to the police to put in their property room and then I gotta go there to get it.

So Methodist it was.

Good! All is right with the world then...... :D

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Jbombelli,

#1) I hope everything goes well for you, a painless and speedy recovery!
    #2) This is yet more evidence to never underestimate the power of stupid.
    #3) Most important to remember: Chicks dig scars! Wear them with pride.

Take Care,

Doug

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I almost hit someone yesterday on Michigan. The light turned green. I had been looking right, saw the light turn green and started just as I caught some movement to my left and jammed on my brakes as a guy walked right in front of the car. He gave me a dirty look.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I almost hit someone yesterday on Michigan. The light turned green. I had been looking right, saw the light turn green and started just as I caught some movement to my left and jammed on my brakes as a guy walked right in front of the car. He gave me a dirty look.

Probably because he had the walk signal too. I see that as a problem. I wonder how many people get hit like this.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Fortunately it was IMPD and not the state police or I'm sure I'd have "lost" it.

Did the ambulance driver offer to take you through Chik-Fil-a on the way to the emergency room, or did you prefer a bacon cheeseburger?

Seriously . . . HOLY CRAP! I hope you recover soon and that there isn't any damage that you don't know about yet.

Hit and run for a fender bender is bad enough, but hitting a freakin' person with your car and fleeing the scene is just rude. The driver needs to do some prison time.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Did the ambulance driver offer to take you through Chik-Fil-a on the way to the emergency room, or did you prefer a bacon cheeseburger?

Seriously . . . HOLY CRAP! I hope you recover soon and that there isn't any damage that you don't know about yet.

Hit and run for a fender bender is bad enough, but hitting a freakin' person with your car and fleeing the scene is just rude. The driver needs to do some prison time.

I'm leaning towards thinking he didn't run. I was just knocked silly and never really got my senses back until I was in the ambulance. Since I didn’t see it coming I have no idea what he looks like or what kind of car it was.

If he ran I'm guessing the police would have said so.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Glad to see being whacked by a car didn't break your sense of humor! BBI is correct...massage will really help with the pain and muscle recovery.

I got a massage from a girl named Soo Lee once. Wow, she made me feel like a million bucks!! But I didn't have to get hit by a car first, and I don't think Soo Lee was her real name.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Glad to see being whacked by a car didn't break your sense of humor! BBI is correct...massage will really help with the pain and muscle recovery.

I got a massage from a girl named Soo Lee once. Wow, she made me feel like a million bucks!! But I didn't have to get hit by a car first, and I don't think Soo Lee was her real name.
    Maybe she said suckie suckie and you just thought she said soo lee ?

Top Bottom