• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    When I was very young my mom told me to look both ways before crossing the street.... So I did and its worked ok so far, I think the medic just posted a pic on his FB of you, "we just picked this guy up for not looking both ways before crossing the street" ... Hope you are ok and heal quickly..

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Prayers for a speedy recovery! I sure hope the guy did stop and that he has insurance.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Our subdivision dumps out to Swanson. Last week a guy was snow blowing his curb down close to 700. A lady hits him and takes off. Fortunately he is ok. And fortunately several neighbors were out and got a good description of the vehicle. They end up finding her passed out at the stop sign at 700 and 149. Douche bag was drunk.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I am reminded about a friends daughter who was also hit by a car back when she was little. We asked her what she had learned from it. She replied that she had learned you could get hit by a car and survive. She wasn't the smartest brick in the wall. Hope you get to feeling less run down and much better soon!

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Expect to feel more aches and pains in the next week. Spent a week finding new sore spots when i was hit while riding my bicycle.

don't know if you do chiro, but i can pm you the guy in brownsburg i see. When i crashed my mtb, i was not getting better and saw him early. Knocked all sorts of stuff around.

Sounds like the 911 call worked better than hoosierdoc's experience.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am reminded about a friends daughter who was also hit by a car back when she was little. We asked her what she had learned from it. She replied that she had learned you could get hit by a car and survive. She wasn't the smartest brick in the wall. Hope you get to feeling less run down and much better soon!

That's just seeing the glass half full. :)

I hope you recover well, jbombelli.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I wish the best for you for a speedy recovery, J!

Cars and pedestrians don't mix. Glad you weren't hurt more severely. :yesway:

Top Bottom