• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Besides the picture of him standing proud on smouldering corpses?

That ******* is indefensible, go read his tweets before you come to his defense.
    Unless you happen to agree with his stance, and given your past comments giving aid and comfort to these same ******* s I have to wonder.

Those pictures are getting memory holed along with his tweets...

1618092820025.png

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That’s kinda “dark” I have always been against posing with the dead. They are dead leave em alone kinda thing. In addition to not wanting sprits to haunt me.

Might be a look into the window of his mind. IMO he should be “red flagged”.
    Indeed so. I see no reasonable explanation for his behavior at Waco other than being a sociopath.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    That’s kinda “dark” I have always been against posing with the dead. They are dead leave em alone kinda thing. In addition to not wanting sprits to haunt me.

I believe it's a window into the mind of the entire ATF at the time and it appears those times are coming again.

Everything they went after the Branch Dividians for was completely legal prior to the FOPA ban just 7 years prior.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Exactly. In fact wasn't there a pretty big uproar about some U.S. soldier(s) posing with the bodies of some ME terrorists over in Iraq or Afghanistan several years ago? Yet this guy is posing with the smoldering bodies of U.S. citizens? Yeah... he's a psycho and certainly not fit for the position for which he's being considered.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wonder how Moms Needing Some Action would react to these pictures of the person they've chosen as their champion. Or Bloomberg. Someone should use those to hold their feet to the fire over this.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    But it does. Many were so ate the hell up with stage 4 TDS they were oblivious beyond the foaming at the mouth hatred.
    I am serious in this statement.
    You’re not wrong. I stated many times this election was a one person show. People were either voting for or against one man. Period. They were so caught up in it they never bothered to look at the consequences of that poor choice.

but then you get the others that knew and are proud of it and have found every reason to justify it. Even making promises they know they won’t keep when the ******** they’ve spewed comes back and bites them in the ass. One day.... karma is gonna catch up to those people. Then they’ll get to reap the benefits of this **** they’ve created. So glad I do t have children to have to deal with this **** storm these stupid ****ing morons have created.

congrats folks. You “won”.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I wonder how Moms Needing Some Action would react to these pictures of the person they've chosen as their champion. Or Bloomberg. Someone should use those to hold their feet to the fire over this.

All gun banners seem to be pretty happy with standing on corpses to get guns banned. You never see a psychologist doing it to increase mental health awareness.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    A large mass of people without cover. The only thing we know is, we still don't know anything. No wonder conspiracy theories abound, rumors thrive in an information vacuum.

Aimed fire without a device notorious for jamming would've made things much worse. Again there are a lot of (to borrow a line from Don Rumsfeld) "unknown-unknowns" here.

Naw, some people did some internet digging on the guy.

Was an arms trafficker, deal probably went south and he was killed in the hotel room, with the mass shooting being a cover for what had happened. That's why he had so much gear in his room.

Top Bottom