• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Being there equals prosecutable culpability, unless apparently you are a fed burning citizens en masse.
    Again you are stating things you can’t possibly know. The Trump insurrectionists are being charged for specific, individual, actions. A distasteful photograph isn’t a prosecutable crime.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    He's a mass murderer of women and children.
    There's nothing about him that warrants him still being breathing on the surface of this planet.
    He doesn’t care. It’s his guys pick, he’s not gonna down him.

I bet if it were the nazis posing in pictures of dead Jews he would see the issue. Maybe not, depends who posted the picture and which party it was making a point against.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You must be a believer in the Nuremberg "just following orders" defense for mass murder.
    So let me get your logic straight, any person related to LE who happened to present during the Waco Siege, regardless of the capacity, and is just as guilty as Nazis present at concentration camps. Is this really the logic you want to go with?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So let me get your logic straight, any person related to LE who happened to present during the Waco Siege, regardless of the capacity, and is just as guilty as Nazis present at concentration camps. Is this really the logic you want to go with?
    1. The shoe fits. They torched US citizens, the overwhelming majority of which did zero wrong.

2. More important, this sick ****er was glorying in it. As I said, he belongs in a cage whether in prison or a mental institution.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m missing the distinction you’re attempting to draw.
    That you are using 'he merely showed up' as justification for Chipman relative to Waco. You are fine, however, with the full weight of federal pers ... prosecution being turned on people who 'just showed up' on 6 January and had nothing to do with 'planning (there was none) and implementation'

Situational ethics

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Again you are stating things you can’t possibly know. The Trump insurrectionists are being charged for specific, individual, actions. A distasteful photograph isn’t a prosecutable crime.
    Tell that to the first responder who photographed the Kobe Bryant augur in site

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom