New 3" J-Frame that needs to loose the "Goodyears". :D

original.jpg

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Finally finished my Model 41 for Steel Challenge.
    Aftermarkets consist of Bully Barrel, Handgunner Custom Guns magwell, C-More sight, Harrett trainer grips and an extended thumbguard that a buddy and I chopped up.

picture.php

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    on the picture with all the sigs i was wondering what 380 to buy how is that want i like the look how accurate is it thank you

thumper31768

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    Oct 7, 2010
    I've been kicking around the idea of picking up a new pistol lately, and the HK 45c has really caught my eye.

I'm not entirely sure if I can afford one though.

However, if I was to trade in my USP CT, I would definitely be able to afford the 45c.

So I thought I'd see what you all though about the HK 45c vs the USP CT.

Ideally, I'm going to try to save every penny so that I can get the 45c without having to ditch the USP, but as a "just in case" type deal, I thought I'd see what all of your opinions are on this.

Thanks in advance!

thumper31768

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    Oct 7, 2010
    Some “old school” shooter types believe that lights and lasers on pistols are faddish and gimmicky. Other people swear by them. Here are the facts. A light on your pistol allows you to identify your target in low-light or no-light conditions, which, according to the FBI, account for the lighting conditions in 80% of shootings. Sure, night sights are useful to a large extent, but a gun-mounted light enables you to be SURE of your target before you shoot. In addition, almost all weapon mounted lights today have some type of momentary switch. This is useful because you don’t want to have the light on until a moment or two before you acquire the target. In tactical situations, you don’t want to announce your presence until you’re set up and ready to go. “Old school” aside, weapon mounted lights give you the upper hand in the dark uncertainty, and in life-and-death situations, you can’t afford to be uncertain.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Some “old school” shooter types believe that lights and lasers on pistols are faddish and gimmicky. Other people swear by them. Here are the facts. A light on your pistol allows you to identify your target in low-light or no-light conditions, which, according to the FBI, account for the lighting conditions in 80% of shootings. Sure, night sights are useful to a large extent, but a gun-mounted light enables you to be SURE of your target before you shoot. In addition, almost all weapon mounted lights today have some type of momentary switch. This is useful because you don’t want to have the light on until a moment or two before you acquire the target. In tactical situations, you don’t want to announce your presence until you’re set up and ready to go. “Old school” aside, weapon mounted lights give you the upper hand in the dark uncertainty, and in life-and-death situations, you can’t afford to be uncertain.

I'm curious, do you also write for GlockWorld.com, or do you just like copying and pasting from the internet, and passing it off as your own?

GlockWorld Glock Lights & Glock Lasers - glockworld.com

theboss365

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    PLYMOUTH
    Duracoated my beretta. Why?

This was a perfectly good shooting and looking gun, but then my buddy came over and I had to show him the process. Now it's mama's gun. I know the grips are ugly, if you have any suggestions let me know. I still think it needs something I just don't know what. ?????

picture.php

picture.php

earlykyler2012

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Grant County
    CZ-75B Omega

umumv.jpg
    I searched the threads and absolutely zero came up about this firearm, so I've changed that. I picked one up LNIB sweet as can be, so anyways I got it out of to the spot this past weekend and due to an ammo(and money)shortage I could only put 35 rds through it.(30 fmj and 5 hp). I couldn't stop grinning.:D I only shot at combat range(7-10yds) but like I said :D. I think I've found what I'm looking for.:yesway: Cannot wait to get this beautiful piece of craftsmanship back out there. Now to find a good holster. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom