• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radtgaeb

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    CZ-52 in 7.62x25Tok and Ruger GP100 in .357 Mag.

CZ357.jpg

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    This was a perfectly good shooting and looking gun, but then my buddy came over and I had to show him the process. Now it's mama's gun. I know the grips are ugly, if you have any suggestions let me know. I still think it needs something I just don't know what. ?????

picture.php

picture.php

Maybe some rhinestones? Bedazzle it perhaps? Too bad it's not a Taurus. You could put Pinkly above Taurus. :D

Yeah, I'd show your buddy the Duracoat process again!

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Maybe some rhinestones? Bedazzle it perhaps? Too bad it's not a Taurus. You could put Pinkly above Taurus. :D

Yeah, I'd show your buddy the Duracoat process again!

The gun itself wouldn't be bad with solid black grips, I think it's the red/brown in the center of the grips that clashes horribly with the pink... Black grips, blue grips, even purple grips would match the pink decently well.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    Uuuuummmmm, I'm not sure where to go with this. You seriously Duracoated a gun pink? I'm sure it would be inconspicuous in....say....Liberace's house.

Charlton Heston is rolling in his freakin' grave right now.

My take-away from this is: Just because you can do a thing, doesn't mean you should do a thing....it'll make you blind.

patandhisruger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    The gun itself wouldn't be bad with solid black grips, I think it's the red/brown in the center of the grips that clashes horribly with the pink... Black grips, blue grips, even purple grips would match the pink decently well.
    could you tell me what kind of drapes would match my wallpaper too?...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom