7830_162975066530_501846530_3375687_3889701_n.jpg

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    picture.php

1967 Herbert Schmidt Liberty 11 .22LR 8 shot. It's not much but it works. I've had difficulty locating some grips for it so if anyone has any leads or possibly a good wood worker can make them for me. I would greatly appreciate any ideas or links so I could get a set of grips for it.
    Thanks

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    My Ruger P95, which has succeeded in making me happy enough to think it worth taking pictures of :)

Guns7-20-10001.jpg

Cathy's Bersa Thunder 380.
    Guns7-20-10003.jpg

HollowaySF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Getting on the subject of old handguns, I'm during a little research on the 1908 Colt Hammerless .380. I know someone that has one that has a story that goes w/ it possibly linking it to John Dillinger. We have tried many things to get to this conclusion, but no one seems to be able to help. Does anyone know anything on this pistol Dillinger possibly carried? If it's in a museum? Anything at all. We do know that is not in the John Dillinger museum. They say the one they have is a replica. If anyone could help w/ this I would greatly appreciate it!

Iron Soldier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Ft Hood, Texas
    I just posted my 1911s in the 1911 thread, and my Kahr was jealous so here it is my CW9 that I just picked up about 3 weeks ago.

KahrCW9.jpg

Here are the two 1911s (RIA Compact and SA Gove Model).
    BigBoys.jpg

And here are all three posing together.
    TheTrio.jpg

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    Picked up a 1990 (serial 655NM) Browning Buckmark Varmint in very good + condition yesterday afternoon from another INGO member. Going to add the forearm from the Silhouette and Duracoat the rail, barrel, and slide as they have some scratches and need to be all pimped and stuff. Cool pistol and kind of hard to find here abouts.

It looked like this in the for sale ad:

bmv.jpg

Out came the DuraCoat this morning and now the Slide, Barrel, and Top Rail are all a perfect Vltor Black and about to go into the oven! The frame is in excellent shape and a good match with the Vltor Black so I didn't need to spray it. The grips needed some cleaner and a couple coats of oil but will look good soon. I should be able to re-assemble it tonight and post pictures. It's going to look factory new...only better. I have the silhouette forearm on order...it already has the hole in the barrel for it so... what the heck, I like the looks of the pistol with the forearm piece.

AND it turned out nice....

varmint.jpg

varmint2.jpg

Buckmark's are pretty awesome pistols and I have a hard time deciding which I like better the Buckmark's or the Ruger's...it's kind of a Ginger or Mary Ann kind of thing. Having both is the best. Jim

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Buckmark's are pretty awesome pistols and I have a hard time deciding which I like better the Buckmark's or the Ruger's...it's kind of a Ginger or Mary Ann kind of thing. Having both is the best. Jim

I think Buckmarks are better looking, but when I owned both I most always ended up actually shooting the Ruger. Two fine guns, indeed.

Yours came out looking good, btw.

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    Some nice guns here. Most of the sigs and the Berettas are pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to picking up a Taurus 24/7 in .40 S&W at the 1500 next month. Can't afford a Beretta yet.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    JBLee- your Duracoat process looks great. Is that easy to do? I've wanted to try it on a Savage .308 in black.

Top Bottom