• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    Not sure about a ice cream machine but I met the owner Tom when I was at the Carmel Cit Council meeting talking in favor of him opening in Carmel. He was a very guy an d I think he will make sure this store will be top notch second to none in Indiana!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    :faint:

C'mon man, you can't tease us like that!

also, what's the deal on my discount(s)...just do the secret handshake or something?

what's the secret handshake???

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Interesting....If I asked a client of my company for a discount because I worked on the project for the client, I would be looking for a new job.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Interesting....If I asked a client of my company for a discount because I worked on the project for the client, I would be looking for a new job.

I have not mentioned the name of the company I work for or sent any PM correspondence actually looking for a discount. I will visit the store once it is open because I like guns and I want to see the inside of the building because I never get to see the finished product of jobs I work on, but don't plan on buying much from them very often just because it is out of the way for me. A discount wouldn't really do much for me.

EETS EH GOAK!!! :D Lighten up!

:+1:

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    :) Like I said, I don't know of any comics that do that. If anything, it's closer to a running gag at this point. ;)

Maybe not stand up, but Arrested Development was a dense knot of callbacks (and even some forwards, for the second viewing), and that show was hilarious.

As for the range, just picked up 300 rd 9mm, bringing a couple of friends, I'm ready for Saturday (with ECPR as a fallback if the soft open falls through). Will there be rental firearms available during the soft open? I'm covered, but a friend of mine doesn't have one of his own.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Is the soft opening all weekend, or just Friday? Carmel is a bit of a hike for me, but if you'll be open on Saturday, I wouldn't mind driving up to check the place out and put some rounds through my new CZ :)

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    Anyone else getting REAL tired of the "range coming to Carmel...........still coming..............14 months later still on the way............getting closer..........put new signs up in bathrooms today........watered weeds today..........still getting closer."

I live less that 200 yards from this SUPPOSED RANGE and I MAY even visit it but PLEASE don't keep crying wolf every other day.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Anyone else getting REAL tired of the "range coming to Carmel...........still coming..............14 months later still on the way............getting closer..........put new signs up in bathrooms today........watered weeds today..........still getting closer."

I live less that 200 yards from this SUPPOSED RANGE and I MAY even visit it but PLEASE don't keep crying wolf every other day.

:tantrum:

Dont like it, you dont have to open the thread

VGFsirius

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2013
    Carmel

I can guarantee you that the soft opening is, in fact tomorrow. As someone whose fought for this range since it's announced, I agree that it's frustrating. Other ranges would have been open by now, but i'm glad Point Blank has put the extra time and effort in to make the range extra special.

Top Bottom