• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Thanks for the update.

By the way - I wouldn't intentionally suggest that the current administration is (still) screwing you guys, but when I was there, I'm pretty sure we let people move stuff in before the c/o finished. There was a "substantial completion" metric.

Anyone want to bet that they moved stuff into the Palladium/Civic buildings before a c/o issued?

Sorry... wrong thread.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    They have some blacktop down now. All the workers went home ~5 though. I'm still in my office staring at the building right now.

Hurry up & git-r-done!

VGFsirius

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2013
    Carmel
    Hey guys, just an update. We should be putting down the top layer of asphalt and markings this week. Merch could be brought in as early as next week.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Freakin Meyer Najem...we should have been out there testing the asphalt but they didn't bother to call us.

Also, for those of you that work there, can anybody hook me up with some discounts or a range pass or something since I helped make sure the building didn't sink in to the mud??? I'll show you my business card...the name is the same as the ones on the reports that got sent out.

VGFsirius

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2013
    Carmel
    Just an fyi to some of you guys who work at Point Blank and are PM'ing me: 1.) I can't send PM's anymore. Sorry Crispy and AmericanBob! 2.) My profile picture on the shiftplanning site is a disassembled Benelli M2 on a table with a 9 height triangle rest.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I took my daily constitutional by the site today. Crews were painting lines for the parking lot.

The asphalt has also been poured for the new left turn lane on City Center Drive into the entrance.

Gary@PointBlank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2015
    Carmel
    "The opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Point Blank Range and Gunshop."

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It looks like a big delivery got dropped off today. And no, I'm not talking about the port-o-potty.

20150427_124014_zps2s0gy1sq.jpg

Gary@PointBlank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2015
    Carmel
    "The opinions expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Point Blank Range and Gunshop."

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, that is the good stuff.

BTW, in case anyone is wondering, the fire and security system went live this morning. That was another reason this could not be brought in yet.

Probably wouldn't hurt to get a sponsorship, and offer INGO members discounts.

Kut (states the obvious)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    A soft opening is sometimes used to work out the kinks. Some businesses will invite special members of the community or from their target audience, to run through their services to see what changes are necessary. After they analyze feedback from their patrons, they will implement those changes and then conduct a "grand opening" for the public.

Gary@PointBlank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2015
    Carmel

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ohhhh. I'm off Friday, and live less than 2 miles away.... just throwing that out there. Lol.

Top Bottom