• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll say again, great range! Spent about 90 minutes in the range today. Tried out their Beretta 92fs, Sig P938 and Gen 4 Glock 19 while I was there, since rentals are free with the membership. Their Midwest reman ammo is reasonably priced (for a range), so between my buddy and I it was around $8.50 each with targets. The range still isn't well known enough that it gets packed, but I expect that to change by late fall when the outdoor ranges aren't as fun to visit... :):

It's only a matter of time. Some friends (new owners) were asking me about it the day.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Last Friday evening my two sons and I spent some time shooting @ Point Blank Carmel and had an excellent experience. No wait, nice range, really friendly helpful staff. Very competitive prices on range ammo and really nice selection of firearms both to purchase and rent. There was a guy shooting in the next lane who introduced me to the Maglula UpLula mag loader,really nice accessory. They were also shooting an M1 Garand in their lane they had rented from the store. My God that thing makes some noise and puts out some chest pounding concussion! Anyway, had a really good time and what is really nice the range is less than five minutes from my house.

Top Bottom