• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Just drove thru Loogootee, and an empty store has been turned into LGBT promotion center. Spencer has one in their town square.
    Why the heck are these grooming centers popping up in small rural towns? Who is paying to infect our communities with this disease?

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Just drove thru Loogootee, and an empty store has been turned into LGBT promotion center. Spencer has one in their town square.
    Why the heck are these grooming centers popping up in small rural towns? Who is paying to infect our communities with this disease?

I found a nice cocktail recipe in my bartenders manual if you'd like to give them a warm welcome to the neighborhood

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sure they arent just gay shop owners flying the flag due to their pride? Thats the new thing.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Where was this? The picture is too grainy to read the shoulder patches.
    Somewhere in Wisconsin, probably near Milwaukee.

We're all coming into this with bias given the people on the other side of the fence, but if you can be unbiased for a second, let's see what's there from this short, short video.

The kid has a powered PA setup in a public space. That's not going to fly in near any place without a permit.

As to discipline for the officer? For what? I don't know what occurred before this. Did the officers ask him to stop and then come back and he's still at it?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Sure they arent just gay shop owners flying the flag due to their pride? Thats the new thing.
    At least in Spencer, it’s “Pride Community Center”, with a small retail space.
    C694915E-0E02-422F-BCCF-10C364DDB786.jpg
    Never knew Owen Co to be so full of “pride” to warrant a whole center in the town square.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Somewhere in Wisconsin, probably near Milwaukee.

We're all coming into this with bias given the people on the other side of the fence, but if you can be unbiased for a second, let's see what's there from this short, short video.

The kid has a powered PA setup in a public space. That's not going to fly in near any place without a permit.

As to discipline for the officer? For what? I don't know what occurred before this. Did the officers ask him to stop and then come back and he's still at it?

This happens, good or bad, the devil is always in the details you may not see or hear. I was just curious where it happened.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At least in Spencer, it’s “Pride Community Center”, with a small retail space.
    View attachment 290806
    Never knew Owen Co to be so full of “pride” to warrant a whole center in the town square.

I figure that as time has gone by that county would identify more with it's neighboring city, Bloomington. Elletsville seems like it's just a suburb of Bloomington these days.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

4ac.gif

Top Bottom