• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    At the end of the day, shark toothed personal injury law firms will probably do more to sort out the trans issue than legislatures. Clinics won't be able to stay in the trans business without insurance.
    Much like with the covid vax I expect legislatures to rush to pass liability shield laws for the trans industry.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Someday Americans are goiing to be really shocked and disturbed if there is ever full disclosure of pedophiles in leadership.
    But, I swear, I was told on INGO that kind of thinking was crazy when allegations were flying that a big part of the deep state was leveraged on the proliferation of pedophiles throughout the government, military and intelligence agencies…

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Someday Americans are goiing to be really shocked and disturbed if there is ever full disclosure of pedophiles in leadership.
    giphy.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Power seems to attract more than its fair share of perverts and weirdos. Always has. It is amazing though the ones I never suspect wind up neck deep in it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Power seems to attract more than its fair share of perverts and weirdos. Always has. It is amazing though the ones I never suspect wind up neck deep in it.
    I suspect many are setup into it. First off the deep state has the results all the background investigations, they know who is who. Then it is just a matter of putting together the right circumstances. This concept is not new, heck it was depicted in Godfather part two very dramatically back in the early 70’s…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Years ago when manufacturing moving to china picked up speed, I began to hear stories from American business executives about 14 year old chinese hookers that came with the rooms at some large hotels. It reminded me a little of the "furniture" in the movie Soylent Green. I had heard these stories for years from japanese engineers about places in Thailand, but the idea of American business leadership doing this with girls young enough to be their kids made me uncomfortable listening to it. I resolved never to go to china.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My unsubstantiated thesis is that people with extreme wealth suffer from the hedonistic treadmill effect and rapidly begin lusting after power, degenerate sex, and other things wealth cannot simply buy outright.

After the first few years, all you can eat Ukrainian hookers and blow just don't do it for you anymore. Then your buddy Jeff starts telling you about an island where you can really get your rocks off...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My unsubstantiated thesis is that people with extreme wealth suffer from the hedonistic treadmill effect and rapidly begin lusting after power, degenerate sex, and other things wealth cannot simply buy outright.

After the first few years, all you can eat Ukrainian hookers and blow just don't do it for you anymore. Then your buddy Jeff starts telling you about an island where you can really get your rocks off...
    This might be one of the reasons Jesus told us it was easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven. The lust of the flesh is never satiated.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

I remember reading or hearing something years ago, can't find the quote or anything, but the reason actors like Rock Hudson and Raymond Burr ended up being gay was the fact that they could have any woman they wanted, so took to trying to seduce men for the challenge. Don't know if that was just scuttlebutt at the time (think it was about the time Hudson died), but I could see it possibly being a factor.

Top Bottom