• oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    That is pure ignorance.
    True. Because they can adopt. No matter where you fall on the nature/nurture continuum, being raised by gay parents, in an environment in which being gay is the norm is going to influence on self-identifiation.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I disagree 100% That sick community has infeltrated the education system, the political system the entertainment system all to recruit children. They can’t reproduce.
    There are technicalities that allow them to “reproduce”, that is obtain children but 2 committed homosexuals, through the natural processes God created, cannot reproduce.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    There are technicalities that allow them to “reproduce”, that is obtain children but 2 committed homosexuals, through the natural processes God created, cannot reproduce.
    That is such a small % that “reproduce” isn’t it. And adopting I would add isn’t reproducing. I did not know this would go over some heads. Lonnie said this in 1993. He said much more which is spot on. He was recruited at age 8 by the gay babysitter who raped him. I’ll listen to his wisdom since he went through it. For somebody to argue that a man can be a woman through surgery and reproduce a child they hope to recruit into being gay and using that to argue “that’s 100% ignorance” is just plain ignorant to me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That is such a small % that “reproduce” isn’t it. And adopting I would add isn’t reproducing. I did not know this would go over some heads. Lonnie said this in 1993. He said much more which is spot on. He was recruited at age 8 by the gay babysitter who raped him. I’ll listen to his wisdom since he went through it. For somebody to argue that a man can be a woman through surgery and reproduce a child they hope to recruit into being gay and using that to argue “that’s 100% ignorance” is just plain ignorant to me.
    It’s part of the gas-lighting we see in America. My biblical worldview side reminds me of the part in the garden when the serpent temped Eve by twisting God’s word by asking “…did God say…”

We know what the truth is. The spirit of this age is all about blurring it and corrupting it. Can homosexuals “have children”? Yes, they can obtain them. They can adopt, they can artificially insemenate (sp?), they can fornicate outside of their homosexual relationship, etc...etc…. But they cannot reproduce, everything else is gas-lighting.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You're being willfully ignorant. Reproducing has nothing to do with being gay. Then saying that since they can't pass on being gay genetically means that they have to recruit for there to be more is ridiculous.

For the record, gays can and do have children. I have a friend that was married for something like 15 years with two kids before he chose to quit hiding.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You're being willfully ignorant. Reproducing has nothing to do with being gay. Then saying that since they can't pass on being gay genetically means that they have to recruit for there to be more is ridiculous.

For the record, gays can and do have children. I have a friend that was married for something like 15 years with two kids before he chose to quit hiding.
    Is that what he's saying? If it is, yeah. Maybe that's ignorance.

There are a lot of conflicting studies on the heritability of homosexuality. It's a subject more influenced by politics than even climate change. Like the recent study that proclaimed there isn't a gay gene or a straight gene. Even if true that doesn't mean it's not heritable at all. This study suggests that it is at least a little genetic.

Does that mean that if gays don't reproduce that eventually no one will be gay? That's nonsense. But I suspect that if you don't believe evolution it might be easier to believe that. I suspect that homosexuality is at least a little nature, and at least a little nurture. I suspect that if there is a gay gene pretty much everyone has it, but a number of factors would need to line up to make a person gay. So there's no breading it out of human behavior.

But, none of that really has anything to do with the politicization of sexual deviance.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    True. Because they can adopt. No matter where you fall on the nature/nurture continuum, being raised by gay parents, in an environment in which being gay is the norm is going to influence on self-identifiation.

Adoption is not biological reproduction. Full stop.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Irrelevant.

Yes, well see, there is a big distinction missing in the equation.

Still takes a biological male and biological female to reproduce somewhere along the line.

Pete buttjudge didn’t reproduce with his husband.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    You know which part, but I obviously was referring to the belief that the only way that someone could be gay is to be recruited.
    But you’re gaslighting what I said. Where did I say that was the only way to be gay. You saw what you wanted to see like typical narcissist ignorant of facts would say. Then trying to build an argument out of it and reframe it. Sorry that dog ain’t hunting but nice try.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are you guys arguing past each other? What use is the point of trying to say gays can’t reproduce. Obvious babies can’t be made through same sex ****ing.

Is the purpose of saying that pursuant to the idea that gays cannot reproduce so they have to indoctrinate other people’s offspring to make more gays? Or to make more progressives? I’d agree with the latter. The former is ignorant because straight couples produce some offspring who turn out gay. But then I’s not clear to me that this is even an argument anyone is forwarding here.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But you’re gaslighting what I said. Where did I say that was the only way to be gay. You saw what you wanted to see like typical narcissist ignorant of facts would say. Then trying to build an argument out of it and reframe it. Sorry that dog ain’t hunting but nice try.
    Idunno. Why assume he’s trying to reframe it? Maybe he just misunderstands what you were getting at.

Top Bottom