• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    In the developed world, we call this mental illness.
    In the developed world, we call this mental illness.
    39926482-C552-4502-904F-BDDB75243E0A.gif
    I don’t deny that mental illness is a real thing but there’s definitely something evil about this type of stuff.
    Edit: The developed world was built from Christendom and many of the philosophical/scientific advancements came from both Catholics and Protestants!

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That has nothing to do with transgenders.
    I think you could say there is a lot more going on than merely transgenderism. That’s a very ****ed up relationship. And we don’t have enough context to know how it got that way. But we could make a few guesses on the contributing factors with a fairly high degree of probability of being correct. The transgender thing probably isn’t the biggest factor. But it’s definitely a factor.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think you could say there is a lot more going on than merely transgenderism. That’s a very ****ed up relationship. And we don’t have enough context to know how it got that way. But we could make a few guesses on the contributing factors with a fairly high degree of probability of being correct. The transgender thing probably isn’t the biggest factor. But it’s definitely a factor.
    Oh really? Why?

I know of a teenager that acts very similarly, and not just with their parent. No transgenderism involved at all. It is the culmination of the child having little in the way of discipline, either at home or in school.

She was coddled by the school. Told it wasn't her fault she acted up. There were never any actual consequences for her misbehavior.

Her mother was more of a friend than a parent.

She isn't alone either. None of the kids she hangs around with are any better.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh really? Why?

I know of a teenager that acts very similarly, and not just with their parent. No transgenderism involved at all. It is the culmination of the child having little in the way of discipline, either at home or in school.

She was coddled by the school. Told it wasn't her fault she acted up. There were never any actual consequences for her misbehavior.

Her mother was more of a friend than a parent.

She isn't alone either. None of the kids she hangs around with are any better.
    The kid was upset because the father said "transgender daughter" instead of "daughter". Likely they'd have had a different fight anyway, because it looked like they had a pretty ****ed up relationship. But THAT fight was about the dad not totally accepting the "daughterhood" without qualifiers. It's not the biggest factor. It was a factor.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The kid was upset because the father said "transgender daughter" instead of "daughter". Likely they'd have had a different fight anyway, because it looked like they had a pretty ****ed up relationship. But THAT fight was about the dad not totally accepting the "daughterhood" without qualifiers. It's not the biggest factor. It was a factor.
    That was nothing more than an excuse. That child's attitude was the problem, not what he was shining about. If he had not been trans, he still would have found something to act like that about.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    First, 'get out of my room..'

Pretty sure if I uttered those words, and 'my room' was in my dad's house.. I wouldn't be in 'my room' anymore.

Second, yelling at (I assume) his dad..
    I know for a fact that I'd have ended up on the ground, looking up, wondering where that train come from that ran my a** over.

Third, I'm in my 50s, and I'm not certain who would win that fight now, but I'm betting if I won, I'd still look like I lost.

And that's assuming there were no 2x4s or anything handy.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That was nothing more than an excuse. That child's attitude was the problem, not what he was shining about. If he had not been trans, he still would have found something to act like that about.
    I don’t disagree. Like I said there’s a lot of stuff going on there besides the transgender thing. That was going on too though. Not the primary thing. A component. Just another reason to hate his dad among many. His dad’s a *****. So that doesn’t help things either.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    First, 'get out of my room..'

Pretty sure if I uttered those words, and 'my room' was in my dad's house.. I wouldn't be in 'my room' anymore.

Second, yelling at (I assume) his dad..
    I know for a fact that I'd have ended up on the ground, looking up, wondering where that train come from that ran my a** over.

Third, I'm in my 50s, and I'm not certain who would win that fight now, but I'm betting if I won, I'd still look like I lost.

And that's assuming there were no 2x4s or anything handy.
    I always figured that in most cases nature turned things out right

When I most wanted to take on my Dad, I wasn't bad-ass enough to get it done

And by the time I was bad-ass enough, I no longer wanted to do it and appreciated all that he had done for me

It only comes off the rails when the son is linebacker or cornerback material and also lacks self control

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom