GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Ordinary people at this point should just be fed up with government. With Democrats. With Republicans. With politicians. With political zealots. Media. With Hollywood. With propaganda. With one-sided reporting. **** the whole lot of ********ers.

While Biden is clearly a disaster, what bothers me is guessing what republicans will do if they capture both of the legislative branches. I don't want to see a lot of pay back witch hunts or money shuffling to C-O-C pet projects while crowing about "our majority" from Mitch. They need a solid game plan to turn things around hitting the basics energy, food, crime, border, or we'll be right back where we are in 2025.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    While Biden is clearly a disaster, what bothers me is guessing what rebublicans will do if they capture both of the legislative branches. I don't want to see a lot of pay back witch hunts or money shuffeling to C-O-C pet projects while crowing about "our majority" from Mitch. They need a solid game plan to turn things around hitting the basics energy, food, crime, border, or we'll be right back where we are in 2025.
    Yep. The GOP needs to break that cycle and forge ahead with solutions to our pressing problems. Gain traction by focusing on that and stay out of getting stuck in the mud which gets us nowhere. It's time to show the people that we are moving forward on their behalf on issues that are important to them.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yes, the main focus should be on things that are good for the country and the economy but there are plenty of serious criminal witches that really deserve hunting in the spare time.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Ordinary people at this point should just be fed up with government. With Democrats. With Republicans. With politicians. With political zealots. Media. With Hollywood. With propaganda. With one-sided reporting. **** the whole lot of ********ers.
    I am far past fed up with these mother ******* **** sucking ***holes.

Secession is LONG past due.

Top Bottom