• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I have no idea what you're trying to say here. I said it was a broad brush to paint gays as pedophiles. As far as im aware any kind of strip show is 18+ and a drag show that had stripping with children would be blatantly illegal.
    I am saying to say that a gay bar is a safe place for women free on being hit on is equal to saying all gays are pedophiles. And I think you need to get on YouTube and look at these “kid friendly” events and even some pride parades and you will quickly realize you’re naive on the issue and a sane person would think it is blatantly illegal but it isn’t and it is on the internet for all to see.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I am saying to say that a gay bar is a safe place for women free on being hit on is equal to saying all gays are pedophiles. And I think you need to get on YouTube and look at these “kid friendly” events and even some pride parades and you will quickly realize you’re naive on the issue and a sane person would think it is blatantly illegal but it isn’t and it is on the internet for all to see.

Wait, are you trying to tell me that a guy on stilts with his dick out at a parade in front of kids is a problem?
    What kind of bigot are you?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know close minded and all I am just a simple man.

giphy.gif

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Seems the people that are saying “kids at drag shows and pride parades is NOT a big deal” really haven’t done much looking into what happens at these “shows” and doesn’t seem legality is playing a role when these things are allowed. Can you even begin to imagine the negative coverage a cop gets for busting one of these events for child endangerment / exploitation? They would be nailed to the cross that no one cares about anymore, his / her life would be over as they know it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Seems the people that are saying “kids at drag shows and pride parades is NOT a big deal” really haven’t done much looking into what happens at these “shows” and doesn’t seem legality is playing a role when these things are allowed. Can you even begin to imagine the negative coverage a cop gets for busting one of these events for child endangerment / exploitation? They would be nailed to the cross that no one cares about anymore, his / her life would be over as they know it.
    They know. They're just lying.

When you try to talk to them about little girls getting their breasts cut off or walking out of Planned Parenthood with a sack of puberty blockers, they just lie and say it's not happening. They all know what's going on and they're all working to hide it.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

When you try to talk to them about little girls getting their breasts cut off or walking out of Planned Parenthood with a sack of puberty blockers, they just lie and say it's not happening. They all know what's going on and they're all working to hide it.
    I believe some are truly naive. But I think even more are brainwashed / bullied into not speaking out.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    In no way is that equal. Is there a chance that women get hit on at gay bars? Absolutely, but they still go there because the odds are drastically lower.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Yes. That’s it. These arguments are no different than the anti gunners. Painting everyone with the same broad brush. Hypocrisy at its finest.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Yes. That’s it. These arguments are no different than the anti gunners. Painting everyone with the same broad brush. Hypocrisy at its finest.
    Lol I never painted everyone with a broad brush I said IF you’re part of these events you’re condoning it that isn’t a broad brush that is the same as being the get away driver of an armed robbery you’re just as guilty as the guy in the bank.

Top Bottom