• ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    A lot of things can be a great time.

I don't think I'd take a kid to a strip club to smoke, drink, and get lap dances.

This is the point that people are neglecting.
    None of them I were at allowed anyone under 21. So you bringing a child into that is definitely on the parents. Where are they during this?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Normalizing the behavior when it's anything but normal. It's about increasing their ranks.
    Are you saying that children are NOT impressionable?
    Yes, they are being groomed to be the next generation of toys.
    Did watching Mrs. Doubtfire want to make you want to dress like a woman? Is rock n roll the devils music? Are we now blaming video games for mass shootings? Ban Braveheart from TV?

Kid's arent calling up taxi's to take them, their parents are taking them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, that makes it all better then! IMO just a variation of Münchausen syndrome - adults making their kids sick so they can receive attention

Attempts to corrupt the innocent is never a good look

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Did watching Mrs. Doubtfire want to make you want to dress like a woman? Is rock n roll the devils music? Are we now blaming video games for mass shootings? Ban Braveheart from TV?

Yeah, I would call their parenting into question.
    There is a whole generation of thugs without proper upbringing by their parents ruining life everywhere but whatever.

ALSO:

Why take a taxi? They DELIVER right to the schools!

https://nypost.com/2022/06/11/over-200k-being-spent-on-drag-queen-shows-at-nyc-schools/

https://nypost.com/2022/10/18/video-of-drag-queen-gyrating-next-to-child-sparks-backlash/

toTAlly noRMal!!

2a6po9.jpg

Last edited:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Can you explain to me how a man dressed in womens clothing is grooming? Its ok for a woman in womens clothing to read to children, but if a man puts on womens clothing he is now dangerous?

Nobody cares if a woman goes into a mens restroom, but a man going into a womens restroom it's an issue.
    Gay men are treated as pedophiles a lot of the time but lesbians dont get the same treatment.
    Straight men taking their daughters to the park get mean glares and the police called on them.

Its not the clothes, society just views all men as dangerous. And INGO has its own thoughts on which men are dangerous. Someone committed murder and this thread has more backlash on the venue than the actual person who did an actual crime.
    5:54.

Very wholesome.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Sure. Because there's definitely enough manpower to constantly surveil every potential threat out there.

This is barstool thinking. "IF I WAS IN CHARGE I'D..." with zero idea of the reality of the situation or the constraints in place.
    Ok well you (.gov) would have to pick a lane also because you can’t say “we can’t surveil all possible threats” but also we want to disarm you so you cannot protect yourself from the ones we inevitably let through the cracks.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Ive never been to a drag show but from what ive seen in the movies it seems like overly dressed men in womens clothing that sing/ lip sync. Fairly certain its not a strip club. It's not something I'd want a child of mine going to, but i dont think what happened is acceptable.

edit: also straight females go to gay bars to avoid being hit on. So its using a pretty broad brush to paint everyone in attendance as some form of pedo.
    Pretty broad brush to assume the gays in a gay bar aren’t into women. Heck there could be a man there dressed and pretending to be a woman that is into women. And aren’t gay women allowed in gay bars too who are also into women……?

If you are at one of these drag strip shows with children in attendance you’re condoning and supporting such activities.

So riddle me this it is socially acceptable to force this thinking on children but it is unacceptable to go against this thinking? Why can’t we go back to thinking for ourselves why do we need a mandate to tell us what is right and wrong for ourselves?

A mass shooting in any public space is a terrible thing. And I wish EVERYONE could protect themselves. (Or a shooting ANYWHERE)

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Mrs. Doubtfire wasn't trying to screw his children or to brainwash them to join him.
    Also, Robin Williams killed himself... he had his own demons so probably not a great example.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I can remember a couple of bars I used to frequent years ago that had lingerie shows with real women. It was a good time. I preferred those over any drag shows for a good time. But hey, that's just me. I don't ever remember them hosting lingerie show "family nights" encouraging parents to bring their children or even thinking it was appropriate to do so.

I would've found that equally objectionable.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There is a whole generation of thugs without proper upbringing by their parents ruining life everywhere but whatever.

ALSO:

https://nypost.com/2022/06/11/over-200k-being-spent-on-drag-queen-shows-at-nyc-schools/

https://nypost.com/2022/10/18/video-of-drag-queen-gyrating-next-to-child-sparks-backlash/

toTAlly noRMal!!

2a6po9.jpg

How many would think it's appropriate to have story time at schools with women dressed in lingerie?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, that makes it all better then! IMO just a variation of Münchausen syndrome - adults making their kids sick so they can receive attention

Attempts to corrupt the innocent is never a good look
    State should parent kids!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How many would think it's appropriate to have story time at schools with women dressed in lingerie?
    There are probably some grade/middle school teachers that would love to have the little girls involved.
    Just check the news the last few years to confirm.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    A lot of things can be a great time.

I don't think I'd take a kid to a strip club to smoke, drink, and get lap dances.

This is the point that people are neglecting.
    What States allow underage in a strip joint that allows smoking and serves alcohol to minors for starters.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Sure. Because there's definitely enough manpower to constantly surveil every potential threat out there.

This is barstool thinking. "IF I WAS IN CHARGE I'D..." with zero idea of the reality of the situation or the constraints in place.
    So those Protect and Serve labels on the side of our towns crusiers is bull ****?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010

ALSO:

toTAlly noRMal!!

2a6po9.jpg

I think purposely having a drag show at a school is inappropriate, and dont support what was said in michigan. Im specifically talking about private businesses.
    5:54.

Very wholesome.

Not watching that. The business in question was hosting a book reading, not a drag show for kids. I never said I agreed with the practice. But because I dont agree with something doesnt make it illegal.
    Pretty broad brush to assume the gays in a gay bar aren’t into women. Heck there could be a man there dressed and pretending to be a woman that is into women. And aren’t gay women allowed in gay bars too who are also into women……?

If you are at one of these drag strip shows with children in attendance you’re condoning and supporting such activities.

So riddle me this it is socially acceptable to force this thinking on children but it is unacceptable to go against this thinking? Why can’t we go back to thinking for ourselves why do we need a mandate to tell us what is right and wrong for ourselves?

A mass shooting in any public space is a terrible thing. And I wish EVERYONE could protect themselves. (Or a shooting ANYWHERE)
    I have no idea what you're trying to say here. I said it was a broad brush to paint gays as pedophiles. As far as im aware any kind of strip show is 18+ and a drag show that had stripping with children would be blatantly illegal.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

You say that like it makes a difference.

I'm not going to be okay with a parent beating their children half to death just because it's their parents.

And you know what, maybe the people who warned about those thing you mentioned being normalized, were right. The fruit of the alternative has proven to be absolutely rotten.

Top Bottom