• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Ive never been to a drag show but from what ive seen in the movies it seems like overly dressed men in womens clothing that sing/ lip sync. Fairly certain its not a strip club. It's not something I'd want a child of mine going to, but i dont think what happened is acceptable.

edit: also straight females go to gay bars to avoid being hit on. So its using a pretty broad brush to paint everyone in attendance as some form of pedo.
    The American Legion I still belong to in Illinois had a "drag Show" about a year ago. It was ADULTS ONLY on a Saturday night. My wife and I along with a group of good friends went and Laughed our a***s off. Men dressed up as women dancing and doing what I would call a comedy show.
    Would I consider the show appropriate for children? NO and they were not allowed. Now some people in the area did not want the show to go on but all they had to do was stay home instead of paying money and being age checked at the door. I cannot remember when there was a bigger crowd and that Legion puts on a lot of events. They just had another show last weekend, we did not go, kind of thing you only want to do once. Jim.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    INGO: Guy was on the radar, they should have done something.

Also INGO: PRE-CRIME IS NOT A CRIME

Pick a lane.
    Don’t know what all else was involved with the threat but he should have been locked up when he threatened to blow up the house if the threat was enough that an official report was made. That’s my lane.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I would like to think that there is a rather large percentage of gay men, and women, who are NOT for grooming, and do NOT support groups like NAMBLA, Most Gay people are like straight people......Just let me live my life, love who I want, and leave me alone...Yes there are radicals who support grooming, but, and this is not a scientific survey, gay men like gay MEN, gay women like gay women, they're not out to convert or convince someone to be gay. It's the radical left, that has worked up other lefty loons to corrupt and ruin this country. It's sad when anyone dies in these senseless shootings. I'm not sure what the answer is, but disarming the populace is not the answer....

There are a lot of "original recipe gay" people who aren't on board with this, but it's also quite clear by now that a large portion of the "we just want to be like straight people" crowd was in fact lying to get a foot in the door for pedophilia and other deranged fetishes. The "bigots" and slippery slope people of yesteryear have been vindicated.

I still don't think "original recipe gay" people should be shot over it. They did commit a sin: They were willing to keep quiet and ally themselves with pedophiles and fetishists in order to get the change they wanted. But it's clear that Marxism is now the driving force behind the groomer movement, and it's because sexualized and mutilated kids grow up to be violent, dysfunctional, exploitable adults. Normative gay men are rapidly being left behind, or outright excommunicated from gay if they express moderate or conservative opinions.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

"Facebook posts shared on Laura Voepel’s page show that Aldrich’s grandfather is Randy Voepel, a Republican state lawmaker in the California State Assembly who compared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol to the Revolutionary War."

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

"Facebook posts shared on Laura Voepel’s page show that Aldrich’s grandfather is Randy Voepel, a Republican state lawmaker in the California State Assembly who compared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol to the Revolutionary War."
    Two generation removed guilt by association :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sure. Because there's definitely enough manpower to constantly surveil every potential threat out there.
    If that is the case, perhaps shift some of that manpower from monitoring parents who don't want CRT taught to their children' enough to insist on same at school board meetings' or the demonstrably near non-existent (demonstrated by how often incidents are manufactured) 'white supremacist' threat

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Ive never been to a drag show but from what ive seen in the movies it seems like overly dressed men in womens clothing that sing/ lip sync. Fairly certain its not a strip club. It's not something I'd want a child of mine going to, but i dont think what happened is acceptable.

edit: also straight females go to gay bars to avoid being hit on. So its using a pretty broad brush to paint everyone in attendance as some form of pedo.
    Yep some straight females go to gay bars to avoid being hit on, some go with a gay friend. Some go because they can be fun places. I know straight men who go to them for the last two reasons. And also because their girlfriend wants to got for any of them. Or because they want to make fun of them. Heck I knew some guys that worked at a steel mill that went on lunch because they had a good free buffet. They'd go in have a couple of beers and eat lunch, they also went after work and did the same.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Well, the 1/6 commission compared it to 9/11; but one is a minor lawmaker in one state and the other was a kangaroo court sanctioned by the national legislature

If you think to balance one crazy with the other you have no sense of proportion

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Someone please explain to me drag queen story hour is NOT about grooming, go on, convince me. You have got to be ****ing stoned.
    Can you explain to me how a man dressed in womens clothing is grooming? Its ok for a woman in womens clothing to read to children, but if a man puts on womens clothing he is now dangerous?

Nobody cares if a woman goes into a mens restroom, but a man going into a womens restroom it's an issue.
    Gay men are treated as pedophiles a lot of the time but lesbians dont get the same treatment.
    Straight men taking their daughters to the park get mean glares and the police called on them.

Its not the clothes, society just views all men as dangerous. And INGO has its own thoughts on which men are dangerous. Someone committed murder and this thread has more backlash on the venue than the actual person who did an actual crime.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Anyone gay with an overarching desire to be around and influence children (other than their own) about the 'wonders' of their chosen lifestyle is certainly a prime suspect
    Does a gay club holding an all ages drag show on their premises for voluntary participation meet that threshold?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Wife and I watched Bridge on the River Kwai. Had no idea it was a grooming movie.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Can you explain to me how a man dressed in womens clothing is grooming? Its ok for a woman in womens clothing to read to children, but if a man puts on womens clothing he is now dangerous?

Nobody cares if a woman goes into a mens restroom, but a man going into a womens restroom it's an issue.
    Gay men are treated as pedophiles a lot of the time but lesbians dont get the same treatment.
    Straight men taking their daughters to the park get mean glares and the police called on them.

Its not the clothes, society just views all men as dangerous. And INGO has its own thoughts on which men are dangerous. Someone committed murder and this thread has more backlash on the venue than the actual person who did an actual crime.

Normalizing the behavior when it's anything but normal. It's about increasing their ranks.
    Are you saying that children are NOT impressionable?
    Yes, they are being groomed to be the next generation of toys.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

When I was a kid the mens club at our Methodist Church did drag shows twice a year to raise money. The gymnasium was a packed audience every show. My grandfather and both of his sons participated for years.
    The Church? Bethesda United Methodist Church. 8300 Old Georgetown Rd
    Bethesda, MD

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Can you explain to me how a man dressed in womens clothing is grooming?

Because it is making an audience of children to overtly display and act out your fetish in front of.

Cross dressing is one thing, implicitly attempting to get an audience of children for it is making a very clear statement. This is a fetish that requires an audience to participate in.

Normal people would seek to keep kids as far away from their fetishes as is possible.
    We all know this innately, but years of the radicalized left trying to reprogram us has led some to question their innate sense of right and wrong.

Top Bottom