• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    In no way is that equal. Is there a chance that women get hit on at gay bars? Absolutely, but they still go there because the odds are drastically lower.
    So you’re saying that there is no chance of a pedophile being at a place that is sexualizing kids? …………… ok.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    How in the hell did you get that out of what he said?
    Because that’s why the topic of women going there came to be. A couple posts back. They said something along the lines of not everyone there is bad for example women go there to not be hit on. (Saying not everyone there is “bad”) but if we are playing hypothetically then of course not everyone there is GOOD either.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Because that’s why the topic of women going there came to be. A couple posts back. They said something along the lines of not everyone there is bad for example women go there to not be hit on. (Saying not everyone there is “bad”) but if we are playing hypothetically then of course not everyone there is GOOD either.
    Not quite what they said. They said it's a broad brush to assume everyone at the event is a pedo. Which is true. Scumbags molest children all over, in schools, scouting events, churches, their house, etc. And it is also true that some women go to gay bars to cut down on being hit on. Or in this case the guy that stopped the shooter was there with his wife, daughter, and daughter's boyfriend to see someone that the daughter knew in school performing.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not quite what they said. They said it's a broad brush to assume everyone at the event is a pedo. Which is true. Scumbags molest children all over, in schools, scouting events, churches, their house, etc. And it is also true that some women go to gay bars to cut down on being hit on. Or in this case the guy that stopped the shooter was there with his wife, daughter, and daughter's boyfriend to see someone that the daughter knew in school performing.
    Listen if we are assuming there are good people there It is only fair to assume there are bad people there also. Can’t we agree on that? You can’t just shine whatever light you want on a crowd when you want. OF COURSE there are good people there, to think there aren’t also bad people is naive at best.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Lol I never painted everyone with a broad brush I said IF you’re part of these events you’re condoning it that isn’t a broad brush that is the same as being the get away driver of an armed robbery you’re just as guilty as the guy in the bank.
    so being a consenting adult going to an adults only club to watch an entertaining show/act makes everyone a closet pedophile. Got it.

I guess asking for a little consistency is too much.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Listen if we are assuming there are good people there It is only fair to assume there are bad people there also. Can’t we agree on that? You can’t just shine whatever light you want on a crowd when you want. OF COURSE there are good people there, to think there aren’t also bad people is naive at best.
    Sure it's fair to assume that. But that goes for literally almost every place. Schools, churches, scouts, straight bars, you name it.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Sure it's fair to assume that. But that goes for literally almost every place. Schools, churches, scouts, straight bars, you name it.
    Sure. I would say somewhere promoting sexualizing children would be a higher chance of a pedophile being there also. You have a higher chance running into a drunk at a place that serves booze….

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    so being a consenting adult going to an adults only club to watch an entertaining show/act makes everyone a closet pedophile. Got it.

I guess asking for a little consistency is too much.

Adults only club? It said ALL AGES …….

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Sure. I would say somewhere promoting sexualizing children would be a higher chance of a pedophile being there also.
    Was that going on at the club when the shooting happened? And I've seen some that I would consider that happening, but most of them it's more normalizing the behavior, that being drag not sexualizing children.

Adults only club? It said ALL AGES …….
    Not that night. It was a show that was supposed to happen the next day. Most if not all gay clubs are adult only, at least normally with some exceptions for "special events".

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    How in the hell did you get that out of what he said?
    Its just amazing how so many here are My Second Amendment Rights... And could give two shits about other Citizens Rights.

Its also uncanny the knowledge some have here of the different lifestyles that some choose to live.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Its just amazing how so many here are My Second Amendment Rights... And could give two shits about other Citizens Rights.

Its also uncanny the knowledge some have here of the different lifestyles that some choose to live.
    Listen apply the same rules across the board and then these arguments are moot. There is a double standard and if you don’t see it then I don’t know what to tell you. Look at the type of coverage firearms get on the “news” and then look at lgbt coverage let me know which has a positive spin.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Eh, I'm not into that lifestyle or anything near it but I've got some knowledge of it. It runs the gamut of pretty much everything that would be straight activity. Although IMO it does tend to be a bit heavier on the "freaky side/slutty" side. Not across the board, but again IMO it does seem to be a bit more prevalent.

Listen apply the same rules across the board and then these arguments are moot. There is a double standard and if you don’t see it then I don’t know what to tell you. Look at the type of coverage firearms get on the “news” and then look at lgbt coverage let me know which has a positive spin.
    I don't think anyone is arguing that there is not a double standard. Depending on the media, it goes both ways though. In the MSM it does tend to be heavily biased though.
    It doesn't detract from his point though.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is what modern day grooming looks like. In super majority republican states, this ought to be able to be banned with prejudice.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Moot? So its true then, two stupids make a Right.
    Equal Protection Under the Law.
    Isonomy

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    This is what modern day grooming looks like. In super majority republican states, this ought to be able to be banned with prejudice.

If one of my kids came home from school with a shaved head, someones getting a parking lot beatdown. And im good with going to jail.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So you’re saying that there is no chance of a pedophile being at a place that is sexualizing kids? …………… ok.
    There's pedophiles at church camp, daycares, etc. ... But it's rare.

So much fear mongering here.

Only INGO can turn a tragedy into a chance to do more gay bashing. People died (and I won't speculate on motive) and we're bringing up this "grooming" horse **** again?

SMH.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    After the bomb threat and kidnapping of his mother liberals failed to do their jobs.

There's no public record that prosecutors moved forward with felony kidnapping and menacing charges against Aldrich, or that police or relatives tried to trigger Colorado's 'red flag' law that would have allowed authorities to seize the weapons and ammo the man's mother says he had with him.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    After the bomb threat and kidnapping of his mother liberals failed to do their jobs.

There's no public record that prosecutors moved forward with felony kidnapping and menacing charges against Aldrich, or that police or relatives tried to trigger Colorado's 'red flag' law that would have allowed authorities to seize the weapons and ammo the man's mother says he had with him.
    This is me shocked.

Top Bottom