Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Mike Tobin is interviewing some dude with a pistol on his waist and an AR type rifle slung around his neck. This could get ugly fast.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, I guess the first sentence of your posts detailing the “saddest part”

Ok, I think you know saying “the saddest part” isn’t the saddest part. It’s literally just emphasizing the extreme to how damaging this is.

with its specific take on how the black community will accuse whites and cops of racism is where I got that notion from

That is literally happening tho. That’s not the main point of my comment tho, you selectively chose to ignore sections to highlight areas to make issue of. Not sure why really

If I am mistaken about that, I stand corrected. I still find it incredibly problematic that the focus is on how this will cause distrust of whites and cops, versus the guys death.

Where did I ever mention anything about trust? Literally the entire point of my comment was how this divides everyone and causes tensions and makes it impossible to have a discussion as a whole on how to prevent this from happening again and again.

What was the saddest part of Randy Weaver’s baby having its mom shot out from under it? Was that gun owners didn’t trust federal agents much anymore and started calling them JBT’s?
    Again, you’re taking the “saddest part” way too literally. And you’re comparing this guy to randy weaver and I’m the one that has a problematic opinion? Ok.

I’m not sure how I singled out folks that have a dead guy as being the problem? If you gathered that because I said the black community will blame the white community and police of racism then I guess you misinterpreted the entire point of the post. That is what is happening. That’s not saying they’re the problem.

Here...

I was saying the problem is everyone choosing sides and being divided and siding with a group, instead of uniting together to discuss a solution to prevent these things from happening over and over.

^^^^ There.

I complete agree that it is terrible what these type of events due to society, however I believe that the focus should be on these events not happening, not upon the people they happen to becoming distrustful.

Which is exactly what the last line of my comment was about.

I am not trying to say or imply that anyone here is fine with what happened in anyway, I do not believe that to be the case. My point is that the saddest part of this is not that people become mistrustful, its that the guy was killed

Again, you’ve read way too deeply into 2 words. “Saddest part”.

Maybe that will help? I think what happened is horrible and should never happen to anyone. My posts was to point out that I wish these issues weren’t made out to be about cops hunting down blacks, which is what it always ends up being. I wish it could be an open discussion without yelling and screaming to find a solution to prevent these instances from happening. They’ve happened way too much and it only hurts relations that we all need.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I don’t know enough about LE protocol to make a judgement call about the officer. Most here have been on the he-was-out-of-line side, and that sounds reasonable to me.

I only came here to ask, where are all of the riots and protests when gang violence kills hundreds? It’s almost as if it’s more about an agenda rather than caring about the actual lives lost.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They seem to be at the "burn down businesses in your own neighborhood" stage in the riot.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not to be outdone, BLM is now rioting in LA. Isn't LA overdue for riots?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Long hot summer coming for sure...

[video=youtube;NH8nhqQbd28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH8nhqQbd28[/video]

...better buckle up.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I can tell you that as soon as you have control and handcuffs on the perp, you get them off their belly.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don’t know enough about LE protocol to make a judgement call about the officer. Most here have been on the he-was-out-of-line side, and that sounds reasonable to me.

I only came here to ask, where are all of the riots and protests when gang violence kills hundreds? It’s almost as if it’s more about an agenda rather than caring about the actual lives lost.

Yup.

Just shows how irrational humans can be.

We get accustomed to certain deaths, while promoting others to a level way higher.

Actually it's irrational, but rational - we expect gain violence given the nature of gangsters, but those sworn to protect and serve...

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I kinda want to riot!

There is a old bunny bread store on 12th street I never liked that store it’s probably been closed for like 30 years, I just wanna bust all the windows out.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I kinda want to riot!

There is a old bunny bread store on 12th street I never liked that store it’s probably been closed for like 30 years, I just wanna bust all the windows out.

[video=youtube;84qWb8i_Q_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84qWb8i_Q_A[/video]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How is burning down your local retail stores a protest against police violence?

Also, are there any videos of the complete LEO encounter? All I see are videos strategically cut to avoid showing what happened precisely before he was on the ground.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    (No word if the armed men were originally from Seoul, Pusan, or Taegu)
    “These guys are out here with machetes, with shattered windows trying to keep looters out because cops can’t get in here,” one of the armed men said. “So I figured before there were cops, there were Americans. So here we are.”

Another armed man said, “We definitely don’t agree with the looting, but we do agree with the cause and the protest.”

(Of course they did, the people burning and looting businesses are not to be blamed)
    Some commenters on social media worried that armed citizens could escalate the situation.

(Stage 3 on the riot checklist?)
    Looting has been recorded at a Target store off East Lake Street and an AutoZone was set on fire near a police precinct.

(No one is coming---Tom Givens)
    Officers could be seen surrounding the precinct but did not attempt to intervene in the looting.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-citizens-guard-stores-amid-looting-in-minneapolis-report

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The mayor up there needs to shut up at this point. Everyone is entitled to due process. The officer needs to be treated the same as any other person in the criminal justice system. No one should want a lynch mob mentality.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I kinda want to riot!

You're racism against bunnys makes me want to steal TVs from Target.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom