• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    just remember, we have to get justice for this man who died in police custody...and nothing says justice like a free 52 inch hd tv from target!

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    As a Target store, a liquor store, and an AutoZone were all overcome by looters, a KARE-TV reporter noted to Police Chief Medaria Arradondo that there was no police presence at the locations during an evening interview. Police Chief Arradondo explained, "Our main priority for our officers there are the safety of those who are out there."

When push comes to shove, you better be ready to be on your own... because you are.
    Reminds me a little of the summer of '92 in LA.

Unless you are the cop that is responsible for all the Protesting ..........Looks like he has his own Taxpayer funded security team guarding his home . ( I highly doubt he is even there , if he has any smart thought left )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUs...pcyd-hUM2wlOMp6zEK7gDZiGJUlDyaDcBUX5ht4IH74_I

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No, that's how you imagine it works. I can give you multiple examples to the contrary, some in the media and many that aren't. Once you make an arrest, you start a ticking clock to formally file charges. 72 hours, generally. If you can't make a charge in 72 hours, you have to release the suspect. Locking someone up too early in the investigation is stupid. There is sometimes pressure to do so on APE* cases, but that's how you end up with a no-file. Nothing precludes a refile later down the road, but imagine the headline if the officers were arrested and no filed 72 hours later. Would "will refile once autopsy results are in" be part of the headline? No. It'd just fan the lynch mob and rioter mentality.

*A Political Emergency
    thank you for clarifying APE*. I thought you misspelled APE ****, like, “This case is going APE **** with all the media attention!”

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We (again, the general INGO vibe, not anyone specifically) never do the same thing with the person who isn't dead.

The cop kneeling on his neck has reportedly been involved in three officer-involved shootings, one fatal. One of the other fired cops just settled an excessive-force complaint ...

Dem-run city for 47 years - lack of personnel? Low training budgets? All of the above?

?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well...it would appear that it's not JUST armed rednecks.

video.jpg

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/sta...tempt-to-stop-looters-in-minneapolis-n2569582

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom