• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    So for a short fall of the Sheriffs dept those kids are dead.
    Some one needs a serious beat down. Then charged with something appropriate to the issues they caused and The resulting pain and loss from this and then go directly to jail in general population.

I am having a stroke here.....:xmad:

Exactly. So much fail by FBI/Sheriffs office and yet the shooting was the fault of the NRA and every other gun owner in America. This whole ordeal has been so political its just sickening.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Exactly. So much fail by FBI/Sheriffs office and yet the shooting was the fault of the NRA and every other gun owner in America. This whole ordeal has been so political its just sickening.

"EVERYTHING" is now political.
    I grow weary of being labeled because I own guns.
    I am weary of being labeled a racist for any reason just because.
    I am weary of those who seek out anything to be offended.

All they can do is shout us down as evidenced right here with this issue. They have nothing more solid to offer.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    So for a short fall of the Sheriffs dept those kids are dead.
    Some one needs a serious beat down. Then charged with something appropriate to the issues they caused and The resulting pain and loss from this and then go directly to jail in general population.

I am having a stroke here.....:xmad:

They could have possibly saved some lives, but there was only one person doing any killing that day. I don't know what justice looks like for these cowards, and we don't even have the facts yet. I'm not sure they will get what they deserve. I'm pretty sure there are those in positions above them that will never see any punishment. Maybe the injustice will be a catalyst for law enforcement agencies and institutes of education being more true to their stated purposes than instruments of social engineering. Or maybe we will hand over more control to the forces that helped make a mess of this situation. We'll have to do the best we can to steer the course to the right way. But emotion should only tell us to step, not guide us on or path.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They could have possibly saved some lives, but there was only one person doing any killing that day. I don't know what justice looks like for these cowards, and we don't even have the facts yet. I'm not sure they will get what they deserve. I'm pretty sure there are those in positions above them that will never see any punishment. Maybe the injustice will be a catalyst for law enforcement agencies and institutes of education being more true to their stated purposes than instruments of social engineering. Or maybe we will hand over more control to the forces that helped make a mess of this situation. We'll have to do the best we can to steer the course to the right way. But emotion should only tell us to step, not guide us on or path.

Agreed. With reservations of course but you are right.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A Facebook acquaintance - and supporter of your /our cause in this - has a petition she was taking around and getting to the board to get teachers/staff authorized.
    I have not heard of the success or failure of this yet - other the something to the effect of "... no one has ever asked before ..."

Parents wanting to get staff that are capable approved - could go along way.

Just sayin'.....
    Kentucky school district will allow teachers to carry concealed guns | Lexington Herald Leader

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    If you didn't want to vomit before you probably will after hearing this.

[video=youtube;V91x1AtzUro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V91x1AtzUro[/video]

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    "EVERYTHING" is now political.
    I grow weary of being labeled because I own guns.
    I am weary of being labeled a racist for any reason just because.
    I am weary of those who seek out anything to be offended.

All they can do is shout us down as evidenced right here with this issue. They have nothing more solid to offer.

Welcome to my world ;)

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have seen that the FBI has been castigated for dropping the ball on this kid.

To those that want to focus on this I say, "So what?"

He was brought to the attention of local law enforcement 31 times.

31 times!!!

So it wasn't 32. Whooppee damn doo....

If 31 doesn't cut the mustard I doubt that 32 would have been a deal breaker.

Just a thought.

Regards,

Doug

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have seen that the FBI has been castigated for dropping the ball on this kid.

To those that want to focus on this I say, "So what?"

He was brought to the attention of local law enforcement 31 times.

31 times!!!

So it wasn't 32. Whooppee damn doo....

If 31 doesn't cut the mustard I doubt that 32 would have been a deal breaker.

Just a thought.

Regards,

Doug

Was actually 45 times not counting the 2 times the Fbi was notified.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Top Bottom