burdettes.png
    Haha! Yep, that's him!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Last night's show was at least watchable. I'll give it another chance in two weeks. If Z Nation were on at the same time, I would not watch this show.

I'm also troubled that Paul Williams is remembered only for his bit role in "Smokey and the Bandit!" He was also on "the Love Boat," and probably half a dozen other late 1970s and early 1980s shows where dead show business careers went to rot. Hah!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .............The overlying theme to this show is: DO NOT COMMUNICATE nothing from the government, nothing from the parents

NO JOKE!! WTH! EVERY single detail needs to be shared in a group like this.

"What is going on? What did you see???"

6d851f39cecbb8747fee8a020a7f4d1ea801c47ef16dd975d78032d8666d3ba0.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Last night's show was at least watchable. I'll give it another chance in two weeks. If Z Nation were on at the same time, I would not watch this show.

I'm also troubled that Paul Williams is remembered only for his bit role in "Smokey and the Bandit!" He was also on "the Love Boat," and probably half a dozen other late 1970s and early 1980s shows where dead show business careers went to rot. Hah!

Is Z Nation coming back?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was expecting more from Knife Boy... I figured he would know from the internet to stab it in the brain. He must not be on the INGO.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    No, and my answer may explain some questions people have. In the Walking Dead universe, the concept of a "zombie" is unknown. This world never had zombie movies, books, TV shows, or comics. The word zombie hadn't even been invented. So in this is why what we, in our world, universally know as zombies are known to members in TWD universe as a variety of different names. Come to think of it, to drive this point home, the scriptwriters might not have the cast refer to them as "walkers" in this series, as that term is unique to Rock's group.
    You know, this never occurred to me. I have always assumed that TWD took place in our modern world. The whole point being that "this could really happen".

But, I never read the comics, and haven't followed the after-show. Maybe it was explained there?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, he went for the noggin and didn't get the penetration needed.

Someone needs to do some pushups...

Intact, human skulls are difficult to penetrate, especially if the angle of attack isn't normal to the point of impact. Fresh zombies would have tougher skulls than the puny resistance offered by the rotting skulls o the zombies we love from TWD!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So, I don't have AMC anymore. I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying the new season of walking dead they VUDU with my Roku. But is the Fear the walking dead worth buying?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Intact, human skulls are difficult to penetrate, especially if the angle of attack isn't normal to the point of impact. Fresh zombies would have tougher skulls than the puny resistance offered by the rotting skulls o the zombies we love from TWD!
    Okay. I guess I have gotten too used to the TWD skulls where a good stuck shoves right through.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County

That and the fact that the knife he was using looked like a disposable plastic food knife. The kid needs to set his game up! Call Knife Lady and get a damn ESEE 5 or call Brad a get a Medford Pretorian! Those will penetrate!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom