• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Looks like they may have found a new home.
    One would think so, but early next season, someone will have an “I must venture out on my own” moment and **** up the sweet deal for everybody. I don’t even care what happens on either show anymore, every time I’ve tuned in, somebody is crying that they must wander off, and must do it alone. I really don’t care to watch a bunch of idiots doing dumb stuff that puts their lives in danger, especially when you can count on it being an EVERY EPISODE thing.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was starting to wonder how many people Morgan was willing to sacrifice for that demon woman.
    This is a big problem I have with both shows! Someone is actively trying to kill you and your group, yet numerous members of the group will risk their life to help the murderous villain? Yeah, plenty of bleeding hearts in real life, but in the zombie apocalypse? I think a lot of the story lines have been beat to death, what with the willingness to risk death to help an enemy, wandering off alone, generally dumb decision making all around.....time to move on to a new angle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is a big problem I have with both shows! Someone is actively trying to kill you and your group, yet numerous members of the group will risk their life to help the murderous villain? Yeah, plenty of bleeding hearts in real life, but in the zombie apocalypse? I think a lot of the story lines have been beat to death, what with the willingness to risk death to help an enemy, wandering off alone, generally dumb decision making all around.....time to move on to a new angle.

Morgan is "touched." He's out of sync with reality, and has been so since his son died. People follow him, because he's ultimately a survivor and generally a good man.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This show has ran its coarse.
    I've went from die hard fan of the franchise to falling asleep during episodes and not anticipating the next one.
    I was recently at a show with jesus and bethany and a couple others from the walking dead and I didnt even care they were there.
    Neither did anyone else.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Morgan is "touched." He's out of sync with reality, and has been so since his son died. People follow him, because he's ultimately a survivor and generally a good man.

He and Strand are arguably the most interesting characters on the show's...Jenna Elfman's character is growing on me as well...Alicia has made a nice transformation too and she is beautiful in a classic sense, I would like to see her in a period piece sometime.......She has kind of a timeless beauty IMHO....

tumblr_p7a0tcbbKm1u4motio3_500.gif

Top Bottom