• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    If someone has a link to this discussion please post it. I searched but didn't see anything. We have passed a concealed carry policy at out church. Most people won't take advantage of this and that is fine. For others it won't change much. For me, as someone who has appendix carried for more than 10 years now it is going to be a change. As an elder at the church I can not dress how I would to make appendix carry viable. From what I can see the best course of action would basically be dress like a police detective. During the summer months this is probably going to be a bit uncomfortable but I get cold much easier than I get hot so it will be doable.

So is there anyone here who carries at church and dresses well? By that I mean no untucked shirts mainly. If so, give me a quick rundown of how you do it please? BTW, I will probably use OWB not IWB as I just got a bunch of dress pants that fit and really don't want to by a bunch more in a bigger size.
    Hey man. Sorry about your thread. Reposting the OP to maybe get it back on track, but, you know, welcome to INGO and all that.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    :yesway: to all of you that gave him responses.

He has his 50 now so likely we will never have to deal with him again, once he buys the shiny or sells his POC.
    I thought they had to be 50 "quality responses"... I think I'm still working on mine.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    .38/.38+p/.357 magnum most proven manstopper. period. exactly. now ya know.
    That must be why so many militaries and police forces around the world use it.

I'll stick with my 9mm that nobody uses anywhere in the world.

Is carrying 140 extra rounds enough? I sure wouldn't want to run out of ammo because my choice in caliber isn't effective. I could go 180 rounds if you all think I need to.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That must be why so many militaries and police forces around the world use it.

I'll stick with my 9mm that nobody uses anywhere in the world.

Is carrying 140 extra rounds enough? I sure wouldn't want to run out of ammo because my choice in caliber isn't effective. I could go 180 rounds if you all think I need to.

Doesn't matter.
    He started with .38
    Now he's moved on to .357.
    Cause you know, they're the same.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    nope, because a .38 is the most proven manstopper. if ya want 50-60rds of .45 go for it. my opinion is a sp101, it'll kill them. Period. put it in your pocket.

All you really need is a .22, 13 rounds in the ear canal will take care of any problem.

Top Bottom