• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Honestly I quit using shoulder holsters when I stopped worrying about what was cool versus what is safe, efficient, and effective. In addition to which it is not a good idea to drastically change your carry methods.
    Soooo ... you don't want to change the way you dress or the way you carry but you want suggestions on what you can change to look more presentable at church. Got it. Maybe wingtips :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People complained about him, lol, they must not spend much time in the politics section.
    You have no freaking idea how many sissy's and girly boys we seem to have.
    Tender vittles. If I could share some of this it would not only be hilarious but some members would never live it down.

So I lock him out to shut it down and the nuts juts keep going. And I get 4 reports from him about all of it. Man.

You guys really do cause me some stress at times. And I include the new guys as well.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    never seen a man survive a head shot once, personally, yet. have you, personally?
    Actually, pedodude that Rittenhouse stumped would have survived his headshot. It was the earlier round that blew through his groin and out through his hip that was the fatal one

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How many people have you shot in the head? :dunno:

How many gun fights have you been in such that you're convinced you can be Mr. One Shot Kill despite the all the evidence to the contrary? I've never heard any serious trainer claim that you should plan on one shot to the head and the fight is easily won.
    This^^^. I read a first person account by a championship club shooter who happened to pull up behind a fleeing bankrobber at a light and was driving a Crown Vic. The bankrobber thought he made him as an undercover LEO so he got out of his car and just walked toward this guy's car shooting. Marksman dude was so surprised that he blew out his own windshield returning fire (I have to believe that caused some ear ringing) and perp dumped one mag and club shooter dumped two and nobody hit anything vital. I have to be believe a for realz gunfight would be a totally chaotic event

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But it Is so entertaining when the "new" are so much more knowledgeable than the rest.
    Yeah but you guys are a rough crowd at times.
    And I get to hear about it.
    And actually I don't care save for the repots and my phone chimes and I stop what I am doing and log on and its someone moaning about this or that and it amounts to NADA and I do something to stop it and get back to work and my phone dings and its the complainee complaining he is being Harrassed and I shut that down and get back to work and my phone dings and its him again and i shut that down and back to work and my phone dings again and damn if it aint him again ignoring the PM I sent him and the cycle continues. 4 times peoples. 4 fracking times. No DD-4's were referenced but being a vet was. How many of you guys are vets.....I have a good idea.

So now I am seriously PO'd and put down my tools and tell the terrorists (shop help) we are done for the day.

This is what I was doing
    Ground up Resto on a 1964 Impala S/S
    So you guys just have a ball OK.....:p
    IMG_4183.jpg IMG_4185.jpg IMG_4187.jpg

Top Bottom